You can rewrite the message to fit your own wishes for baby. The messages are best for either new born baby boy or girl. You can also use.
If you know someone who just had a baby, chances are they’re living in a cocoon of (sleep-deprived) bliss. As for you? You’re working on giving them a card with a heartfelt message that shows just how excited you are for them in this moment. But where to begin with your new baby wishes?
Naturally, it depends partly on how close you are to the parent in question: Is he or she a sibling, a close friend, a distant relative or a work colleague? Do you have a more formal relationship with this person, or is this someone you always laugh with? There’s no wrong thing to write, but your relationship will most likely dictate just how emotional (or cheeky) you want to get with your wishes for baby. But no matter what, you want to keep it sweet—it’s such a happy time! “Congratulations on your new baby” is a strong start, and we’ll help you take it from there.
New baby sentiments in this article:
It’s a girl! If you’re looking for new baby wishes to send to the parents of a baby girl, you can never go wrong with a heartfelt note—but why not try something playful, punchy and empowering?
Examples of wishes for baby girl:
• Who runs the world? Your little girl! (Soon enough, my friend, soon enough!) Thanks for bringing another boss lady into the world. XO
• Missing your sleep? Just wait ’til the sleepovers start. (I know you can’t wait!) Congrats, you two!
• It takes a Wonder Woman to create one. Congratulations on your new little bundle of girl power!
• Two against one! (Sorry, [dad’s name].) Congratulations on your little girl—we can’t wait to meet her!
• [Baby’s name] is going to inherit the best closet. Congratulations on your baby girl, mama!
• Are there three words better than “daddy’s little girl?” Didn’t think so. Congrats on yours.
This one’s for the boys! Looking for a message that’s straightforward and sincere? We’ve got you. Rather go a bit goofy? We’ve got ones for that too! You really can’t go wrong either way, especially if you customize it with a little of your own flair.
Examples of wishes for baby boy:
• Boy, oh, boy! We can’t wait to meet your little dude. Congratulations!
• Because the world needed another heartbreaker. ;-) Congratulations on your little boy!
• Your little boy has the coolest parents in town, hands down. Congratulations to you both!
• Life’s full of surprises with a little boy—just remember to duck. Congrats!
• If he’s half as handsome as his dad and a quarter as kind as his mom, you two will have a real winner on your hands. Congratulations on your baby boy!
• Boys: Because we all want a little more mud in the house. (Call me; I’ll come with soap.) Love you—congratulations!
Of course, just because you now know the baby’s gender doesn’t mean you have to focus on it in your new baby wishes. When sending wishes for a new mom and baby, or new baby born wishes to a father, some sentiments never go out of style, like a hope for health and happiness—and a need to meet the new baby, ASAP!
Examples of gender-neutral wishes for baby:
• Wishing you and your little boy/girl health, love and happiness. Congratulations!
• Welcome to the world, baby boy/girl! We’re so happy to have you here.
• I couldn’t be more stoked for you both! Congratulations on what will surely be the greatest baby of all time.
• But have you secured his/her social handles yet? ([Baby’s name] needs an Instagram account, stat!) Congratulations on the cuteness—I can’t wait to see all the pics!
• He/she couldn’t be any luckier than to have you two as parents. Congratulations!
• Tired yet? Text me! I’m more than happy to be on babysitting duty. Love you!
• Sleeping like a baby? Not anymore! (Totally worth it, right?) Congratulations on your baby boy/girl!
• We’ll miss you at Sunday brunch! (Kidding!) We can’t wait to meet [baby’s name]. Love you.
• There’s no place like home—especially yours. [Baby’s name] is the luckiest.
Guess what? Parents aren’t the only ones thrilled with their new arrival. Grandparents will be just as excited about the expansion to their family, because let’s face it: They’ve probably been waiting for this day for more than a minute and are ready to start spoiling that grandchild.
Examples of grandparents wishes for baby:
• We’re so thrilled to hear about the birth of your grandchild! Congratulations to you and your entire family.
• We know—he/she looks just like you, right? (Wink!) Can’t wait to meet little [baby’s name]!
• The best thing about grandchildren? You can recycle those stories you’ve been telling for years, and they’ll sound brand new! Congrats, [names here]!
• It’s like parenthood, round two, right? (At least you can give this one back.) Love you—congrats!
• That little boy/girl just won the grandparent lottery. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family!
• Finally, a reason to start posting on Facebook! Congratulations on your new grandchild—we can’t wait to see the pics!
Not really a wordsmith? Don’t fret. Thankfully, those who came before you have said some pretty on-the-nose—and just plain poetic—things about the newborn and parenting process. Here are a few of our favorites than you can include in a card.
Examples of new baby quotes:
• “Making the decision to have a child—it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.” —Elizabeth Stone
• “Every child begins the world again.” —Henry David Thoreau
• “A new baby is like the beginning of all things—wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities." —Eda J. Le Shan
• “It sometimes happens, even in the best of families, that a baby is born. This is not necessarily cause for alarm. The important thing is to keep your wits about you and borrow some money.” —Elinor Goulding Smith
• “If your baby is beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time, you’re the grandma.” —Theresa Bloomingdale
• “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” —Johnny Depp
• “Having kids—the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings—is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” —Maria Shriver
• For the couple who adopted: “[He’s] definitely all mine. Little souls find their way to you whether they’re from your womb or someone else’s.” —Sheryl Crow
Every beautiful letter must come to an end, which is why we’ve included not only our favorite opening lines, but also the best closers. From the classic (“Love,”) to the slightly tongue-in-cheek (“You’ve got this!”), check out these sweet closing lines. (And hold onto them for other special occasions, like baby showers!)
Examples closings for baby wishes:
So, here the largest list of baby shower greetings and wishes that you can write on A cradle full of best wishes for your newborn baby girl.
Congratulate new parents on their new arrival!
Sources: wishesquotes.com, congratulationsto.com, studiomiragegreetings.com, wishesmessages.com
Lily Calyx is our in-house flower whisperer, an expert on all things botanical and an enthusiastic orchids collector. She loves discussing the insights of the secret world of flowers, shares her gardening tips and hacks and moons over the latest additions to Serenata Flowers flower range. Ask Lily anything about flowers and we can guarantee she will have the answer.
A new baby being born is one of the most exciting and memorable events in anyone’s life. It is a truly momentous occasion filled with joy and happiness.
For new Mums and Dads, when they get home from the hospital with their new bundle of joy, messages of congratulations and best new baby wishes from loved ones are a wonderful gift.
These greetings will be cherished and can be looked back on over the years to come. Don’t worry if you can’t think of the perfect words to congratulate such an occasion, that is where we come in!
We have collated this list of the perfect new baby wishes and messages to place in any baby card; whether for a boy, a girl or twins; we have the most fitting, personal and heartfelt congratulations messages that will be treasured for a lifetime.
Wishes For A Newborn Baby Boy; Wishes For New Born Baby Girl; New “Just heard the news, congratulations and all the best to you both.
Someone or a couple you know has just welcomed a baby girl into the world.
Use our lovely congratulatory messages to congratulate the happy parent(s) of the new baby and let them know that you not only wish them well but are also excited to share the absolutely joyous occasion with them.
Guess Who Just Got Here?
She’s going to grow into these…
This was dropped off earlier!
A Bundle of Joy in the Family : Baby Shower Wishes
Welcoming New Arrivals | Newborn Baby Wishes
Birthday Wishes for Babies | A Baby’s 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Year in Life
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Congratulations for Newborn Baby Girl, Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Images for Facebook, 35 Best Congratulations Wishes and Messages for New Born Baby .