her speical day. Inspiring and happy graduation message for daughter from mother or father. step of life. Pick the best one for congratulating your daughter!.
After the years of hard-work and dedication a student get graduate and it makes graduation, a very special day for them and their families. Wishing the graduate is the best way to admire his/her hard-work and dedication and to make your wishes more impressive here are few best messages and wishes for graduation day.
1) Congratulations on your graduation. May this be the beginning of a successful journey.
2) To succeed in life, align your education with your skills, goals and dreams. Good luck.
3) Your graduation is only a glimpse of what lies ahead in your bright future. Wishing you the very best for the coming years.
4) What your mind can perceive you have achieved! Congratulations for finishing your course with honors!
5) Your success is not a surprise! It’s well deserved and will give you a chance to spread your wings. You are great!
6) Your degree is not just a piece of paper. It is the set of wings that will help you fly away and burst out of the horizon into a new world called your life. Congratulations.
7) So many dreamers; but only a few achievers; and you are one of those who achieved the goal! Congratulations on your graduation! We are all proud of you.
8) Congratulations on your graduation. Another achievement unlocked. You did it!
9) Graduating is certainly a milestone but Life is the biggest learning experience of them all! You’re now about to find out what learning really means. Wishing you all the best on this special day and good luck for the future.
10) You dreamt, you planned, you believed, you worked, and you conquered. Congratulations for achieving this milestone. Get ready for a whole new adventure.
11) Congratulations on your graduation! Just remember the things may not always go the way you want them to, but life has a way of taking those new directions and turning them into opportunities. All the best and good luck for the future.
12) Graduation is only the beginning. It’s a time to learn, grow, and share. Congrats!
13) Cheers to the new graduate – let’s celebrate your success! I’m sending you my best wishes for a successful future.
14) Congratulations! You have come this far. There’s no stopping now. Follow your passion. It will lead you to the fulfillment of your dreams.
15) Congratulations on your graduation. You are almost there. Now all you have to do is go out there and show the world what you are made of.
16) Remember the past, live in the present and look forward to the future! May your graduation be just the beginning of a lifetime of fulfillment for you.
17) Congratulations on your graduation & All the best for a bright future ahead of you!
18) Congratulations on scripting the first chapter of your success story. Keep writing bigger, brighter things.
19) Nothing in life can take away the lessons you have learnt while walking along the road to success. Congratulations for graduating.
20) Accomplishing the small things is the first step in achieving greatness – graduating shows that you’re well on your way!
21) Learning does not end with graduation, life is a continuous learning whatever you do and wherever life brings you. Have a blissful life ahead, congratulations to you.
22) Congratulations on your graduation. Education is the key to unlocking your potential. The diploma helps a little too.
23) Today you’re a step closer to your dream and will soon be reaping the fruits of your hard work. Congratulations!
24) The road to your success in your career continues as you achieved a new milestone in education. Congratulations on your graduation!
25) Here’s wishing you all the best for the future and a life filled with joy as you step into the world of your dreams.
26) I hope and pray that all your fondest dreams come true just this way. Congratulations.
27) I am so proud of you, you worked so hard and now you graduated! I wish you every success and joy always! Love and hugs for you! Congratulations!
28) It’s time to relax after all the work. Enjoy your graduation and best wishes with all your plans!
29) Now that you have graduated you can finally start EARNING but you will never stop LEARNING. Congratulations.
30) Here’s hoping that your degree will unlock even more doors to the success you very well deserve. Congratulations!
31) Graduation is a time for celebration, a time of reflection, and a time to contemplate your great future that lies ahead. Wishing you a all the best for what lies ahead.
32) Congratulations on your graduation. I am very happy for you.
33) Anything is possible – all you have to do is believe in yourself and with your graduation you’ve proven it. Wishing you all the best in what lies ahead and good luck.
34) On your graduation, celebrate your success. At the same time, prepare yourself for tomorrow and brace yourself for new challenges and endeavor you’ll face ahead. Congratulations on your graduation!
35) Your graduation is a great achievement, but that’s nothing compared to what life has in store for you next with even bigger challenges and opportunities.
36) There are few times in life when you’ll put as much work into a single accomplishment as you did for the last four years. Congratulations on finishing what you started.
37) Congratulations! You may think that you’ve completed something, but really it has only just begun. Make sure that you treat your education as a springboard, not a finish line.
38) Go forth in life to achieve your dreams, but don’t forget the reasons and the people who make the journey worth the trouble. Congratulations on your graduation.
39) Your graduation proves all of your hard work and determination. Congratulations!
40) Hardwork ends with sweet reward. Congratulations to your graduation, may you continue to be blessed and guided after graduation.
41) You’ve worked so hard and successfully completed your studies. Now the real work beings with you’re new teacher – LIFE!
42) You have portrayed that hard work is the key to success. Congratulations on your graduation!
43) Happy Graduation. All the best for your new life. Make it a successful one.
44) Truly, you are deserving of this success. It’s now time to set newer and higher goals and don’t stop until you reach the top!
45) Your graduation merely provides you with a piece of paper. It’s the lessons you’ve learned along the way which will forever guide your life – Congratulations
46) Congratulations on your outstanding achievement! Looking back, it was all worth it. Wishing you all the best in the wonderful career you have chosen.
47) Dear Graduate, you have made your family and friends very proud. I wish you the best of luck for the future, Congratulations.
48) Congratulations for believing in yourself and working hard towards your dreams. In life as well as college, you are a winner.
49) May your degree be like a lighted torch that will serve as your spotlight for other to see. May you continue to inspire others with your honors. Congratulations on your graduation!
50) Today is a route marker. It tells you how far you’ve come, not that you have finished your journey. Keep learning, keep trying, and keep accomplishing. Congratulations.
51) Congrats on graduating! I wish you the very best of luck in all your future endeavors. May success always find you.
52) Graduation is a momentous and meaningful day for you. I would like you to know that I am happy for your success. Congratulations!
53) Your graduation ceremony is a celebration of the fact that you are now ready to go out there and make the world a better place. Congratulations.
54) Your graduation is a momentous occasion that you will remember for the rest of your life. Congratulations and here’s to the next step
55) Your graduation marks the end of studying and the beginning of life’s real learning. Congratulations.
56) What a great feeling to be on top of the world! It’s time to celebrate your graduation day. This is YOUR day!
57) Congratulations for stepping closer to your dream career.
58) You’ve graduated but never forget what you have learnt.
59) Your combination of hard work, effort and passion is what enabled you to fulfill this dream. Congrats graduate – hats off to you!
60) It must be a very proud moment for you. Chasing a dream requires your efforts and passion. Hard work isn’t over when you graduated. It’s just a break as you enter the new battlefields of life. Good luck and congratulations!
61) A chapter in your educational book of life has ended. Another one starts as you venture on to achieve your dreams. Congratulations!
62) Congratulations and best wishes for a bigger, better tomorrow.
63) To a happy ending and a new beginning, new chapter, new endeavors and new challenges. Congratulations!
64) Congratulations on climbing the first step to success. May you scale new heights.
65) Just because you’re a graduate doesn’t mean that you know everything – it just means that now you’re better prepared to learn what life has in store for you.
66) Congratulations for carving out your own identity. We are extremely proud of you.
67) College opened your mind to a world of possibilities. Now open your mind to the impossible. Congratulations.
68) Your degree may get you a good job but only hard work will give you a good career. Good luck and congratulations.
69) We’re so happy that you’ve achieved this great milestone – Wishing you great success with your dreams and career aspirations.
70) Congratulations on completing these 4 years that have set you up for the rest of your life. Just remember that like university, all things that are worth it take time and effort.
71) On your graduation just remember one thing – always look back to your education, never your mistakes. Congratulations.
72) May your graduation be the beginning of many more wonderful achievements in your life. Congratulations.
73) We’re very proud of you and your success. Your graduation is tremendous accomplishment. Well done
74) Congrats graduate, you have really outdone yourself! Your family and friends wish you nothing but the very best.
75) Your graduation is only a glimpse of what lies ahead in your bright future. Wishing you the very best for the coming years.
76) You’re a graduate! We’re all really excited for you. You’ve accomplished something worth celebrating!
77) Congrats on this happy date! Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think!
78) Extremely happy and proud of your graduation. Keep it up!
79) Your whole life is ahead of you. Whatever you do, don’t spend it chasing after somebody else’s dream. Be brave and follow your own – Congratulations on your graduation.
80) Whatever you set your mind to, you achieve it. Congratulations for proving his maxim to be right.
81) Chase your dreams, burst out at the seams. Never stop trying, never stop learning. Live life to the fullest, give it nothing but your best. Congratulations.
82) Congratulations for reaching out to new horizons armed with a degree.
80) Education is about understanding the possibilities that the world has to offer. Being successful in life is about understanding the possibilities that you can create by yourself. Congratulations & Good luck.
83) Learning everyday is the ultimate key to success. Don’t ever stop learning, dreaming and achieving. Go get ‘em, graduate!
84) Graduating is not the end of hard work – it’s just a break before you get into the new and bigger challenges in life. Good luck!
85) You will make mistakes and be wounded many times in your life. Don’t give in – it’s just an experience. Wishing you to find your own star and reach for it!
86) Congratulations for being a graduate and wish you lots of joy on a grand graduation party.
87) Congratulations on your graduation. Be confident that you’re now fully prepared for what life has in store for you. All the best.
88) Congratulations on completing this important life step. Remember to always keep climbing the staircase.
89) Your career will take you through unknown twists and turns but it is your education which will be the pillar you can always lean on. Congratulations on your graduation.
90) May your graduation be just the beginning of a lifetime of fulfillment for you. Congratulations!
91) You dreamt big, reached far and now you’re a star! Congrats on your graduation. May the next chapter of your life bring you joy, passion and inspiration.
92) The power of education can’t be measured, unless you count its power to create a career, a life, provide for a family and most importantly – pave the way for a better tomorrow. Congratulations on getting yours.
93) Education is a remarkable tool – It enables you to do wonderful things that can catapult you to great success. Congratulations on your graduation and all the best for the future.
94) May your graduation ceremony be the spark that lights up the fireworks of success and happiness in your life. Congratulations.
95) You fought battles, overcame obstacles. You had a goal, gave it your soul. You worked hard, went the extra yard. You gave it your all, today you stand tall. Congratulations.
96) Congratulations! Take some time today to think about what you learned outside the classroom. You’ll probably find that much more valuable than what you learned in it.
97) Now that you’ve graduated follow your heart and embrace what dreams are important to you. Cherish them. Own them. And pursue them with all of your might.
98) Be proud of this moment – you deserve it for all the effort and passion you invested. Thumbs up for your great performance.
99) May the Lord continue to be your guide as you go through the next challenges in life. He has seen your through your challenges and has brought you to this point of completion. Congratulations!
100) Hardwork and patience go together, your achievement on graduating with honors proves that you did both. Congratulations to a successful career life ahead.
101) Graduation is a time for celebration, a time of reflection, and a time to contemplate your great future that lies ahead. Wishing you a all the best for what lies ahead.
In this post, you'll find 78 ready to use wishes, messages, quotes, and “ Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next.
The training is complete. Notice of graduation is in the public. Preparations are in top gear to celebrate. Wishes, Messages and Prayers for the graduand have started getting in. Celebrate your graduates by writing a memorable message to congratulate them. Send to them any of these Graduation Messages before, on or after their Convocation day. Wish them well as they move into their future.
Chasing a dream requires efforts, passion and hard work. Continue to strive. Happy graduation.
READ ALSO: Congratulations on Achievement Messages
READ ALSO: Begin Life With Strength and Hope
Here comes an achiever on his graduation day. We are all proud of you.
READ ALSO: Exam Success Wishes, Messages and Prayers
You are a star in the making. Congratulations on graduating. Shine on!
I hope you loved our Graduation Messages. If you did, don’t forget to like and share.
We do thank you for visiting. Feel free to visit again. Xoxo.
After years of studying, graduating from college can be a much needed event. This life transition brings about new open doors and many opportunities for the young graduate. To help inspire them along the way, the following college graduation card messages are perfect examples of celebratory messages to get them encouraged and motivated.
Accomplishing the small things is the first step in achieving greatness. Graduating shows that you are well on your way.
Be proud of this moment – you deserve it for all the effort and passion you invested. Thumbs up for your great performance.
Being a graduate does not mean that you know everything, but you are better prepared to learn what life has in store for you.
Cheers to the new graduate, let’s celebrate your success. I am sending you my best wishes for a successful future.
Congrats on graduating! I wish you the very best of luck in all your future endeavors. May success always find you.
Congrats on your outstanding achievement. Wishing you all the best for the future and all its challenges and opportunities.
Congratulations on completing this part of your education. Just remember that learning shouldn’t stop just because your academic career did.
Congratulations on your graduation! Just remember the things may not always go the way you want them to, but life has a way of taking those new directions and turning them into opportunities. All the best and good luck for the future.
Congratulations, graduate. I am confident you will continue to succeed in life. Keep up the good work.
Education is a remarkable tool – It enables you to do wonderful things that can catapult you to great success.
Congratulations on your graduation and all the best for the future.
Graduating is certainly a milestone but Life is the biggest learning experience of them all! You’re now about to find out what learning really means. Wishing you all the best on this special day and good luck for the future.
Graduating is not the end of hard work – it’s just a break before you get into the new and bigger challenges in life. Good luck.
I am wishing you a great sense of accomplishment as you celebrate your hard work.
I wish you courage as you step ahead towards new challenges in life. Congrats and may all your other dreams be fulfilled.
If you thought school was touch, you are right. It is all a piece of cake from here. Congratulations and good luck.
If you work as hard for the rest of your life as you did for these last four years, you’re guaranteed to be successful. Congratulations.
If you’re wondering how the last four years went so fast, you should see how quickly the rest of life flies by. Enjoy this moment because you won’t get it back. Congratulations.
Learning everyday is the ultimate key to success. Don’t ever stop learning, dreaming and achieving. Go get ‘em, graduate!
Now that you’ve completed the goals other people set for you, make sure that you have a list of your own. Now you can pursue them knowing that you can accomplish great things. Congratulations!
Now that you’ve graduated follow your heart and embrace what dreams are important to you. Cherish them. Own them. And pursue them with all of your might.
So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!
The future holds no promises, but rather mysteries and surprises. What you’ve learned in school will prepare you for both. Congratulations this great milestone and all the best for the future.
The piece of paper may be about academics, but the experience was a lesson in life. Congratulations on learning so much in the last 4 years.
Today is a route marker. It tells you how far you’ve come, not that you have finished your journey. Keep learning, keep trying, and keep accomplishing. Congratulations.
Today you’re a step closer to your dream and will soon be reaping the fruits of your hard work. Congratulations.
We are proud of your accomplishments and the person that you have become. Congratulations.
We don’t know how you managed to get your degree with all the partying, drinking, socializing, and extracurricular activities, but we’re glad you did. Congrats.
We’re proud of the grades you got, but we’re much prouder of the person you’ve become. Congratulations.
We’re so happy that you’ve achieved this great milestone – Wishing you great success with your dreams and career aspirations.
Wishing you the very best on your graduation day and beyond. Congratulations! We’re very proud of you.
With love and pride today and always.
You have not only graduated from high school, you have graduated into adulthood. Wishing you the best things in your future to come. Congratulations, graduate.
Your graduation is a great achievement, but that’s nothing compared to what life has in store for you next with even bigger challenges and opportunities.
Your graduation is only a glimpse of what lies ahead in your bright future. Wishing you the very best for the coming years.
You’ve worked hard and it’s time now to reap the benefits. Your family and friends wish you nothing but the very best.
The below infographic provides some growing trends of the cost of living for college graduates. After attending a four year university averaging anywhere between $20,000 and $30,000, the college graduate is normally stuck having to support an average cost of living of $1500 a month. Many go back home to live with their parents while others move on to obtain full time work in their field of study.
Graduation Messages – share these beautiful sms on graduation day because graduation day is such a wonderful even that comes to every.
Watching my sweet Kindergartener walk across the stage as he graduated brought memories of my graduation as a senior in high school and then college. To celebrate this inspirational achievement, I’ve collected a list of Congratulations Graduation Messages for you to use in your greeting cards and notes! I’ve also included my favorite Graduation Quotes because I love finding inspiration from others… how do these qoutes about graduation inspire you?
From Kindergarten graduation and beyond, accomplishing goals and setting off on new adventures is an exciting time in life! Celebrate your loved ones with inspirational graduation quotes that say exactly what you wish the graduate to hear…
On this important day, I want you to know how very proud I am of you. You have done so well.
You have reached a major milestone in your life. I am so proud of you for all that you have accomplished. Congratulations and best wishes for the future.
We have always known that you could do whatever you set your mind to. Congratulations on your graduation. May you have a bright and prosperous future.
Wishing you success as you pursue your dreams and goals. Here’s to making dreams come true!
Your hard work is on full display as you graduate today!
Good luck on your next adventure!
Of all the things a person can be, you can now say you’re a graduate!
This is just the beginning of many bigger achievements in your life!
My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to!
If you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true!
Congratulations on being the first in our family to get a college degree. We are all so very proud of you. Well done. Best wishes for the future.
You are graduating today. We always knew that you could do it!
My best wishes to you for anything you decide to do – now and in the future. Congratulations on a job well done. I am proud of you.
I want you to remember that the peak is your starting point. Congratulations on your achievements today.
You are moving on to a new and exciting chapter in your life. I wish you all the best for the future that lies ahead. Congratulations on your graduation.
It was a long journey, but you made it to graduation!
Did you ever think that this day would come? It seems that only yesterday you were in Kindergarten and now you are graduating.
My feelings of joy and pride at seeing you graduate has brought tears to my eyes. You have worked so hard and done so well.
Related: Inspirational Love Quotes
“All I really need to know… I learned in kindergarten.” – Robert Fulghum
“The only picture I have of my childhood is the picture of me in kindergarten. I have this expression on my face – it’s not a smile, it’s not a frown. I swear to you, that’s the girl who wakes up in the morning and who looks around her house and her life saying, ‘I cannot believe how God has blessed me.'” – Viola Davis
“I think about the milestones from my childhood and what it will be like to watch our kids go through them. Taking Riley to her first day of school was a whirlwind. I can’t imagine what middle school is going to be like, and high school, and graduation.” – Stephen Curry
“Let’s teach kids, at the kindergarten level, what the contributions of people of color were to building the United States of America.” – Dolores Huerta
One of the first times I ever performed in front of a big group of people was at my kindergarten graduation. I did, like, a Michael Jackson impersonation as, like, a five-year-old. I had the suit and blazer, the glove and the fedora, and I just performed a whole Michael Jackson song. I’m sure it was ‘Smooth Criminal.'” – Chance The Rapper
“We’ve been trained since kindergarten: Be nice, be kind, share, put on a smile. So we’re conditioned to squash our natural selfish instincts, and that’s the right thing for society.” – Bryan Cranston
“The Universe is one great kindergarten for man. Everything that exists has brought with it its own peculiar lesson.” – Orison Swett Marden
“I did kindergarten twice because I was so shy.” – Zendaya
“My mom dressed me in silk to go to elementary school. In kindergarten, they sent me home because I couldn’t do finger painting in my dress.” – Allegra Versace
“The girls in kindergarten would chase us boys around trying to kiss us. I’m proud to say I was the first to stop running.” – Jonathan Keltz
“By the time I got to kindergarten, I was surprised to find out I was the only kid with a turkey vulture.” – Jean Craighead George
Related: 30+ MLK Quotes on Education and Tolerance
“We don’t stop going to school when we graduate.” – Carol Burnett
“The aim of education is the knowledge, not of facts, but of values.: – William S. Burroughs
“You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.” – Tom Brokaw
“It makes little difference how many university courses or degrees a person may own. If he cannot use words to move an idea from one point to another, his education is incomplete.” – Norman Cousins
“In this outward and physical ceremony, we attest once again to the inner and spiritual strength of our Nation. As my high school teacher, Miss Julia Coleman, used to say: ‘We must adjust to changing times and still hold to unchanging principles.'” – Jimmy Carter
“It might be said now that I have the best of both worlds. A Harvard education and a Yale degree.” – John F. Kennedy
“Having a college degree gave me the opportunity to be… well-rounded. Also, the people I met at the university, most of them are still my colleagues now. People I’ve known for years are all in the industry together.” – Jon Secada
“For many, graduation marks the end of formal student life – the end of long spring breaks and of thinking that a 10 A.M. class is far too early.” – Alexa Von Tobel
“After graduation, I discovered that I’d hit the limit of what I could learn from the women in my family. On top of that, in the workforce, all of the things that mattered in college suddenly weren’t enough.” – Caroline Ghosn
“When my mother took her turn to sit in a gown at her graduation, she thought she only had two career options: nursing and teaching. She raised me and my sister to believe that we could do anything, and we believed her. – Sheryl Sandberg
Related: Motivational Quotes About School
All graduates are full of pride and high hopes for the future, but this day can be even better if you send them the best warm wishes, so they would know that.