Lyrics to 'Gonna Keep on Loving You' by B.B. King. Say what you wanna Say what you please It don't make no difference, baby You're all right with me I'm.
It is amazing to be with someone who makes you feel comfortable and happy, and most of all someone who accepts who you really are. But love and relationships don’t always come easy. Romantic relationships may come with laughter and happiness but they also come with tears and pain. Nevertheless, if you truly love a person, you have to keep loving. You have to fight for your love and maintain the joy in your relationship. You have to adjust and grow to keep someone, especially the one you love, in your life even if it means sacrificing your own comfort and happiness.
It takes a lot of effort to make a relationship work, but it sure is worth it in the end. Now here’s a list of 100 inspirational love quotes I want to share with you to inspire you to never stop loving.
1. “We love the things we love for what they are.” –Robert Frost
2. “You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won’t mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever…. connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.” –C. Joy Bell C.
3. “A true relationship is two unperfect people refusing to give up on each other.” –Unknown
4. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
5. “Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it.” – Braveheart
6. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get – only with what you are expecting to give – which is everything” – Katharine Hepburn
7. “Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I’ll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can’t see it, but I can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember
8. “You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.” – E.E. Cummings
9. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” – Oscar Wilde
10. “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” – Mother Teresa
11. “Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. But if you love and must have desires, let these be your desires: To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To know the pain of too much tenderness. To be wounded by your own understanding of love; And to bleed willingly and joyfully.” – Kahlil Gibran
12. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” ― Rumi
13. “And in the middle of my chaos, there was you” –Unknown
14. “I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
15. “I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I’m open to anything that will happen to me.” – Nicole Kidman
16. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect. You love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” – Jodi Picoult
17. “Every cell in my body was telling me that he was my happily ever after.” ― C.J. English, Affairytale
18. “Appreciate the moment of a first kiss, it may be the last time you own your heart.” – R.M. Drake
19. “My heart is, and always will be, yours.” – Sense and Sensibility
20. “Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself.” ― Oprah Winfrey
21. “The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
22. “Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
23. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
24. “I need you like a heart needs a beat.” – One Republic
25. “Love to me is someone telling me, ‘I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you needed me to I’d jump out of a plane for you.’” – Jennifer Lopez
26. “Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” – Willa Cather
27. “Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.” – I Corinthians 13: 7-8 ESV
28. “You are lucky enough to be best friends who love each other and that’s the strongest kind of love because at its core it has kindness, patience, and respect.” – The Big Bang Theory
29. “Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” – Alfred Tennyson
30. “Only time can heal your broken heart, just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs.” – Miss Piggy
31. “Falling in love is very real, but I used to shake my head when people talked about soul mates, poor deluded individuals grasping at some supernatural ideal not intended for mortals but sounded pretty in a poetry book. Then, we met, and everything changed, the cynic has become the converted, the sceptic, an ardent zealot.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
32. “To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever.” – J.K. Rowling
33. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
34. “Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.” – Milan Kundera
35. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” – Joan Powers, Pooh’s Little Instruction Book
36. “I ignored your aura but it grabbed me by the hand, like the moon pulled the tide, and the tide pulled the sand.” ― Talib Kweli
37. “True love is not something that comes every day, Follow your heart, it knows the right answer.” – Unknown
38. “The future for me is already a thing of the past – you were my first love and you will be my last.” ― Bob Dylan
39. “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.” – Joan Crawford
40. “Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.” ― Hemingway
41. “A sacrifice to be real must cost, must hurt, and must empty ourselves. Give yourself fully to God. He will use you to accomplish great things on the condition that you believe much more in his love than in your weakness.” ― Mother Teresa
42. “Believe in a love that is being stored up for you like an inheritance, and have faith that in this love there is a strength and a blessing so large that you can travel as far as you wish without having to step outside it.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke
43. “I love you. Very, Very Simply, Very Truly. You are the epitome of everything I have ever looked for in another human being.” – Chasing Amy
44. “Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Notting Hill
45. “Come live in my heart and pay no rent.” – Samuel Lover
46. “True love is not a potion one person can swallow and another refuse to drink. It happens only when the souls of two join together to form one” ― P.C. Cast, Goddess of the Sea
47. “True love is knowing a person’s faults, and loving them even more for them.” –Unknown
48. “A simple ‘I love you’ means more than money.” – Frank Sinatra
49. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” ― Maya Angelou
50. “The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.” – Jennifer Aniston
51. “It’s the beautiful moments like this that make up for the ugly love” ― Colleen Hoover, Ugly Love
52. “She knew she loved him when ‘home’ went from being a place to being a person.” –E. Leventhal
53. “Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.” – Eminem
54. “You are my song. You are my song of love.” – Unknown
55. “I told you. You don’t love someone because of their looks or their clothes or their car. You love them because they sing a song only your heart can understand.” – L.J. Smith
56. “She loved me coming and going, at my worst and at my best. She had a bottomless well of love for me.” ― Mitch Albom
57. “No matter how many fights you may get into, if you truly love someone it should never matter in the end.” ― Unknown
58. “I like to believe that love is a reciprocal thing, that it can’t really be felt, truly, by one.” – Sean Penn
59. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
60. “… it’s a blessed thing to love and feel loved in return.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
61. “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” – Leo Christopher
62. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.” – Lao Tzu
63. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
64. “Love is not some kind of a game, it is special and should be taken care of because it’s the only thing that accepts you for who you are.” ― Nathania Gutierrez
65. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” ― Unknown
66. “And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.” – Paul McCartney
67. “Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.”– Wizard of Oz
68. “Forever has no meaning when you’re living in the moment.” ― Ellen Hopkins, Impulse
69. “Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.”– John Lennon
70. “Our relationship is meant to be, something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny.” ― Unknown
71. “It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it.”– Tom Hanks, Sleepless In Seattle
72. “Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people; you can set your watch by them. And that’s love, even if it doesn’t seem very exciting.” – Sylvester Stallone
73. “Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone’s bad qualities because they somehow complete you.” – Sarah Dessen
74. “Life is so short, and love is so big. Too big for life! That’s why, when you love someone, they’d better know it. You’d better tell them. Love is meant for that, love is not meant to be hidden.” ― C. Joy Bell C.
75. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
76. “No matter how long you have been waiting, the man God has for you will surpass your expectations. You will meet him when god says so. Not a minute early, not a moment later.” ― Michelle McKinney Hammond
77. “We were together. I forgot the rest.” – Walt Whitman
78. “Life is messy. Love is messier.” – Catch and Release
79. “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.” ― Thomas Merton
80. “Loving you was never an option, it was a necessity.” ― Truth Devour
81. “To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return.”– Madonna
82. “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.” – Woody Allen
83. “You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.” ― William Faulkner
84. “Love, it never dies. It never goes away, it never fades, so long as you hang on to it. Love can make you immortal” – Gayle Forman
85. “Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few.” – Unknown
86. “Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.” – Marcus Aurelius
87. “To love someone is– to be with him in his rough times; be the panacea for his life, and lead him to those magnificent moments, which you always dreamed to cherish with him. Love has a mystical power to heal every scar on the soul.” ― Ritu Chowdhary, Scars on my Soul
88. “Love is not maximum emotion. Love is maximum commitment.” ― Sinclair B. Ferguson
89. “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” ― Henry Miller
90. “I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” – Dirty Dancing
91. “If you can love someone with your whole heart, even one person, then there’s salvation in life. Even if you can’t get together with that person.” – Haruki Murakami
92. “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” ― Tom Bodett
93. “When I look into your eyes, I know I have found the mirror of my soul.” ― Joey W. Hill
94. “Sometimes you just love a person, not because they love you, but because the love YOU have is perfect for them…only God, “Love” Himself knows…Never regret who you love, true love has purpose.” ― Tamika Gilmore
95. “We accept the love we think we deserve.” – Stephen Chbosky
96. “This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.” – Jalaluddin Rumi
97. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.”― Martin Luther King Jr.
98. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” ―William Shakespeare
99. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” ― Paulo Coelho
100. “I have found the one whom my soul loves.” – Song of Solomon 3:4
As the famous Beatles song goes, “all you need is love”. I hope these quotes showed you how beautiful and powerful love is. What’s your favorite quote? Share this with your special someone or to that person whom you really like, but can’t show it through actions. Who knows? They might actually like and love you back.
ALSO READ: 100 Best Inspirational Love Quotes and Sayings
Filed Under: Quotes
keep loving definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'keep at', keep from',keep in',keep away', 20 ♢ how are you keeping? how are you?.
True love is rare, but when found it gives life its true meaning. True love does not happen easily, it is a process, but its worth the wait when it finally grows. Problems might arise, challenges might come but true love withstands them all. Also, love is like a living thing that needs to be fed and taken care of, and romantic words are among the super foods that sustain it. Here are some romantic true love quotes about real love.
1. You know you are truly in love when a simple touch or look brings a feeling of utter happiness over your body!
2. True lovers don’t say they love each other, they know they do.
3. The flame of our love will never die, for it burns through the stars for eternity.
4. Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more, you prove me wrong.
5. True love can be felt more in the silence than in the words.
6. A true friend is a true love
7. True love isn’t what you get, it’s what you become.
8. Roses are red, violets are blue, and so am I without you.
9. True love knows no boundaries even though it crosses many.
10. Even if I spent the whole day with you. I will miss you the second you leave.
11. You are an ache in the stomach when I am away from you.
12. The good things in life are better with you.
13. You are the sunshine that makes my day.
14. “When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.” ― Jess C. Scott, The Intern
15. “Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person might not be there again. Give time to love, give time to speak! And give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.” ― Bob Moorehead
16. “It isn’t possible to love and part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.” ― E.M. Forster
17. “If you gave someone your heart and they died, did they take it with them? Did you spend the rest of forever with a hole inside you that couldn’t be filled?” ― Jodi Picoult
18. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” ― Vladimir Nabokov
19. True love isn’t without problem, it has many obstacles, true love is working through all of them and coming out happy with that someone on the other side.
20. True love doesn’t just fill your heart, it overflows into your whole body and soul.
21. Destiny decides who you meet in your life but its your heart that decides who gets to stay in your life
22. I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I’m near you.
23. I’ll never know if it is truly possible for me to stop thinking about you because I’ll never try.
24. True love is only true when the feeling is mutual. Yet, it need not be expressed in words. When love is true, you just feel it.
25. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams!
26. I want to share all my love with you, no one else will do. And your eyes, they tell me how much you care, you will always be my endless love.
27. True love is not finding someone else but finding your other half.
28. greatest love story that was ever told, could be me and you, you just never know.
30. To hear your voice, to see your eyes, to taste your lips, to feel your touch, to say I love you when our hearts collide, if I can’t, I’ll still love you just as much
31. I have loved you all my life, it has just taken me this long to find you.
32. True love comes once in a lifetime … open your eyes and your heart and see the miracle in front of you.
33. No matter how big the world is, if we are meant to be together, love will lead us to be together.
Sometimes I wonder, is this a dream or is this true? I can’t believe I’m lucky enough to spend my life with you!
34. “She was ready to deny the existence of space and time rather than admit that love might not be eternal.” ― Simone de Beauvoir
35. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” ― Stephanie Perkins
36. “They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now.” ― Edna St. Vincent Millay
37. “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” ― Elinor Glyn
38. “In your light, I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.” ― Rumi
39. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me … every day.” ― Nicholas Sparks
See: 100+ Cute Names To Call Your Girlfriend
40. There’s only one place in the world I call home, and it’s because you’re there.
41. If you were to measure the fire of our love it would put hell to shame.
42. True love is when one can feel the sense of belonging…
43. Love, true love, is that which can give the most without asking or demanding anything in return.
45. If you find true love and keep it for ever, consider yourself one of the lucky ones.
46. Love that is true lasts forever.
47. “Being in love is one of the greatest wonders of the universe, but at the same time it is fragile”
48. lack of patience is lack of love. let’s break up. you are going to fast!
49. If there is trust it will grow, if there is love it will grow. If we rush we will never know, just have to go with the flow
50. The madder you make me the more I love you.
51. True love is when you call through the night sky knowing perfectly well nobody hears your cry.
52. You are the every breath that I breathe
53. True love is everywhere, but we don’t search it everywhere ..
54. “Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship – never.”-Charles Caleb Colton
55. “The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time.”-Lawrence Durrell
56. “There is no disguise which can hide love for long where it exists, or simulate it where it does not.”-La Rochefoucauld
57. “A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.”-Stendhal
58. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.”-Thoreau
59. “Blushing is the color of virtue.”-Diogenes
60. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”-Ingrid Bergman
62. “Love built on beauty, soon as beauty, dies.”-John Donne
63. “He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals.”-Benjamin Franklin
64. “I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.”-Henry Ward Beecher
65. “Woe to the man whose heart has not learned while young to hope, to love – and to put its trust in life.”-Joseph Conrad
66. I did….I do….I’ll always love you when ever I want to remember you I just put my hand on my heart coz ur beats are knocking there inside me bebeeeeeee I love you n am ur lady………..its a promise
67. Friendship is good…love is better ..but real love is the best..if you find one…keep it
68. True love knows no boundaries. It is the people involved who create them.
69. True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about but few have seen.
70. You know it is true love when it feels like the first time all the time!
71. If your asking If I love you The answer is forever If your asking If I’ll leave you The answer is never If you asking If I’ll marry you The answer is I DO!!!
72. The only thing I wanna tell you is I love you..and the only thing I want you to know I wanna die for you…
“Please hurry back because I can’t stop the heartaches from dominating over me when I am missing you so terribly”
73. True love dz not depend on d things u’ve shared but it depends on how much you sacrificed 4 him/her….
74. Every moment we are apart feels like an eternity… But eternity isn’t long enough when we are together.
75. Over time things change and things disappear, but your love and your devotion stays embedded, like stone, in my heart for my eternal days.
76. You are my rock, I love you so much.
77. Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you.
78. “One day you will kiss a man you can’t breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence.” ― Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfever
79. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr. Seuss
80. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” ― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
81. “Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would, I’d never leave.” ― A.A. Milne
82. True love is not about the hugs and kisses, the ‘I love you’s’ or the ‘I miss you’s’, but about the chills that hit every part of your spine when you think about him.
83. It’s not who you are to the world, it’s who you are to me. It’s not how many times I say I love you… it’s how much I really do.
84. When we love, it isn’t because the person’s perfect, it’s because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.
85. I love you because you bring out the best in me, and holding on to that thought, I sincerely believe that just by being with you shall bring out the best life I ever could live.
86. You know you truly love somebody when they hurt you so badly, but all you can think about it is the times when they made you smile.
87. You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
88. Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.
89. If you love me, let me know, If you don’t, let me go.
90. True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one’s words.
91. If the love is true and meant to be, God will tell you through the heart, mind, and soul.
92. Forever is not a word…rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there.
93. It’s true love when goodbye doesn’t separate two hearts.
94. I love the way we can just look at each other and know that we love each other without even saying a word.
95. I wished on a star, I prayed every night; when I saw you, I lost my sight. My love is deep, so pure and true, I have eyes only for you.
96. I never thought love could be so magnificent until I saw the sincere look in your eyes, telling me that this time…I would never shed another tear.
97. You truly love someone when you can feel every joy, sadness and pain of the other as if they were your own.
98. True love doesn’t have a happy ending because true love doesn’t end.
99. To live life without you is to live life without love.
100. If your love was all I had in this life, that would be enough until the end of time~Bless your weary heart and relax your mind, cuz I’m gonna love you boy until the end of time.
Also read: Top 20 Greatest Songs About Love
101. You are my life… when you’re with me I am speechless… when I see you my knees go weak… if I had a rose for every time I kissed you I would walk through a never-ending garden… I love you
102. Could we stay right here ’til the end of time, ’til the earth stops turning? I’m gonna love you ’til the seas run dry, I’ve found the one I’ve waited for.
103. A memory of true love is like a favorite song; no matter how many times it plays again, you never get tired of it.
104. True love is your soul reaching out and grabbing the person you’re meant to be with.
105. True love is having a notebook romance, a love like corey and topanga, and a story like a walk to remember, and having all of it with that one special person
106. If you’re lucky enough to find someone you love who loves you back, it’s a gift.
107. love is just like rain; it touches us all.
108. Remember that the truest love, is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.
109. Only those lovers that can compromise with one another without feeling stressed are truly in love!
110. True love endures, if it does not, then it was never true.
111. Our love is forever, as we join our hearts together. Nothing is more pure, and gracious, than to live our lives as one, but in separate souls.
112. You can only know you truly love someone when your love takes you far beyond yourself.
113. Memory is a golden chain that binds us together until we meet again.
114. When there is true love, there are no regrets of the past.
115. True love is knowing a person’s faults, and loving them even more for them.
116. True love is when a sight so simple as the eyes of another can bring a grown man to tears.
117. True love doesn’t consist of holding hands, it consists of holding hearts.
118. Love is true when it comes from the heart, not from the mouth.
119. Love comes from the heart, but true love comes from the mind and soul.
120. Where there is True Love, there are always miracles.
121. I love you , not only for what you are but for what I am when I’m with you!!
122. The heavens above and the stars in the sky, are my word to you I’ll never break your heart.
123. True Love is an outsource of the Heart: seeing with an eye of faith, accepting the outward with charity, and treasuring what is within.
124. Love is sweet when it’s new, but sweeter when it’s true.
125. “You don’t marry someone you can live with – you marry the person who you cannot live without.”-unknown
126. “Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes.”-unknown
127. “We perceive when love begins and when it declines by our embarrassment when alone together.”-La Bruyere
128. “Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.”-St. Augustine
129. “To love another person is to see the face of God.”-Les Miserables
130. “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.”-Alexander Smith
131. “When we are in love we often doubt that which we most believe.”-La Rochefoucauld
132. “Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole.”-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
133. “The hardest thing you can do for love, is to let go of the one you love.” Gin.
134. True love is not about loving all the goods but to accept all the bads as well
135. True love is neither man-made nor manufactured; it is a fruit that only grows in suitable soil.
136. It would hurt even more, if 1 day you cross paths again and you both whispered: ” how I wish … we don’t know each other”
137. True love is hard to find but even harder to hide.
138. The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.
139. If the skies were made of paper and the ocean my ink well; I still wouldn’t be able to describe how much I love you, and how wonderful you make me feel when I am with you.
140. Love can happen many times, but true love only happens once.
141. True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it, it can also open your eyes.
142. True love does not come by finding the perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly!
143. The heart knows when the search is over.
144. True love is worth waiting for even if it takes a lifetime. Then in return a lifetime of love will be waiting for you.
145. loving you is wrong, I never want to be right again.
146. True Love is something you share with someone… a journey that takes a lifetime to complete.
147. True Love is when the look in your eyes shows pure devotion and a love that reaches depths no one else will ever understand for that special someone.
148. The Founfdation Of Love Story Is Trust..
149. True love is when you can talk on the phone for hours…without saying one word. Except for the occasional, I love you.
150. True love is when you can read every single one of these quotes and only think of one person
151. I thought I loved him, but he had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is.
152. My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding. My love and my life with you will be a never-ending story.
153. True love is like a diamond; it is rare, beautiful and lasts forever.
154. “Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.”-Saint-Exupery
155. “True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.”-La Rochefoucauld
156. “Whoever loved that loved not at first sight?”-Christopher Marlowe
157. “Tell me whom you love and I will tell you who you are.”-Houssaye
158. In the eyes of fate, true love is never late, because if will prove to be well worth the wait.
159. Love hurts when you know that it will never come true.
160. True love never dies, but what can blossom in the wasteland of a broken heart?
161. “True love does not come from words, but from the purest of heart”
162. True love is what I feel for you, for you have my soul, heart and passion, those can only be felt again when I desire you.
163. The greatest love is that of God. To love otherwise is mere imperfection.
164. There is no limit to love’s forbearance, to its trust, its hope, its power to endure. Love never fails.
165. True love is letting go. True love is never letting your heart let go.
166. If you think that he is your true love, just wait for him, because true love is worth waiting for.
167. True Love is a fantasy you feel in reality.
168. I may not get to heaven, but I am little closer to it when I am with you.
169. someone so true, what are you waiting for? It comes only once in a life time.
170. True love is when you’re still dancing, long after the music has stopped.
171. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” ― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk To Remember
172. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.” ― Alfred Tennyson
173. “Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.” ― Plato
174. “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” ― Albert Einstein
175. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” ― Oscar Wilde
176. “If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.” ― Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
177. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” ― Edgar Allan Poe
178. “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” ― Marilyn Monroe
179. There may be many flowers in a man’s life, but there is only one rose.
180. True love is not being with someone because you think you can be happy with that person, but because without that person you know you can never be.
181. I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.
182. Never leave the one you LOVE for the ONE you LIKE because the one you LIKE will one day LEAVE you for the one they LOVE!!
183. True love is like a teardrop in a rainstorm; you’re lucky enough to find it once, but you will never find it again.
184. You will know that you love someone when you want him/her to be happy. Even if that means you’re not a part of their happiness.
185. True love is when the only thing that makes you cry is seeing the one you care about unhappy.
186. True love is like going fishing, always keep & love your best catch because once you’ve let it go, it’s guaranteed you’ll never get it back again.
187. You can only love a person when you are willing to cry over them.
188. True love only comes once in a lifetime, so take it as it goes and enjoy every bit of it.
189. If you love someone, let them go. If they don’t come back they were never yours…if they come back, there yours to keep.
190. The road to true love was never easy, I know I’ve hit all the bumps, but now I’m standing strong saying, I love you, ’til the end of time.
191. I Love You and Trying To Explain How Much I Love You Is Like Trying To Explain How Water Tastes. Impossible!!!
192. Love is a constant battle between the heart and the mind; True Love is when they agree.
193. Love is when two hearts become one. True love is when two souls become one.
194. True love is when you touch another’s soul just by being yourself.
195. They say ‘The person we love is a candle lighting our soul.’ If that is true, then you are the sun burning my soul.
196. I believe that true love will last forever… if it doesn’t it just means there’s someone else out there who loves you more.
197. Love is true when there aren’t words to describe how you feel and actions never seem to be enough.
198. If I had only one wish for you, my love, it would be for you to someday be able to love someone as much as I have always loved you.
199. To be is to love, to love you is to be.
200.True love is like a rainbow in the sky who always have different colors.
201. Only True Love is forever, a special kind of love that transcends through time and space. True Love is something that binds the two halves who become one for all eternity.
202. “You are the one girl that made me risk everything for a future worth having.” ― Simone Elkeles, Perfect Chemistry
203. “Then I realize what it is. It’s him. Something about him makes me feel like I am about to fall. Or turn to liquid. Or burst into flames.”
204. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get—only with what you are expecting to give—which is everything.” ― Katharine Hepburn
205. True love is not how you forgive, but how you forget, not what you see but what you feel, not how you listen but how you understand, and not how you let go but how you hold on.
206. You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you.
207. A priceless moment is when the person that you have fallen in love with, looks you right in the eyes to tell you that they have fallen in love with you.
208. If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever.. If Your askin if I’ll Leave U the answer is Never.. If Your askin what I value the Answer is U.. if Your askin if I Love U the answer is I do…
209. I’ll never ask you to change for me, because you are perfect just the way you are.
210. If I know what love is, it is because of you. Never leave me. I would be an empty flame without you and my life would lose meaning.
211. I know God has someone special for me, and there’s no need to search for him, for he has found me, and I have found him. I have loved you all my life!
212.I know I am in love with you, because my reality is finally better than my dreams.
213. I never knew how it felt to laugh stupidly at someone before I met you. Love you, dear husband.
214. When I look into your eyes, I know I’ve found the mirror to my soul.
215. I wouldn’t want to have any other lover, because our bond is irreplaceable. I need you like a heart needs a beat.
216. If a kiss could tell you how much I love you, I am sure we would be kissing forever.
217.If I know what love is, it is because of you. Please be with me and love me always.
218.Ever since the day you came into my life, I knew you would be here until the end of time.
219. I believe that dreams can come true, because mine did when I met you, my love. I will always love you. I swear.
220. I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world is all smiles
221.whenever I am with you. I love you a lot.
222. I will love you until the stars go out and the tides no longer turn.
223. My sweet prince I loved you once, love you still, always have and always will.
224. I never could have accomplished what I have today without the love I feel from you!
225. Can we come together one night and surrender our rights and wrongs? Let each other slip into one another’s arms and complete ourselves with the blissful feeling of our love.
226.Maybe it’s too early to say I love you, but I can’t keep it a secret. I’ve never felt this perfectly happy, and I wanted you to know that you’re the reason why.
227. No matter what I say and what I do, there is not a single moment when I don’t think of you. I really miss you.
228. I knew my feelings for you were real when I spent more time thinking about you than worrying about myself.
Everyone has a story. You can pass people on the street, in the mall, in a restaurant — each one of them has a specific story. We are all shaped by different events, different people that come into our lives and define us or change us.
When it comes to love, there is only one person who will define the term for us throughout our lives.
Yes of course, we will love more people, starting even from kindergarten. But there will be only one person that we will forever think about when defining our other relationships.
I came across that person. I believe, at an early age one must find their true love. The story of how I met her is not surprising, or exquisite, it’s actually rather simple and naïve. She was my best friend. She was nice, beautiful of course, but one does not talk about her beauty so lightly, you see. Because she was far more than beautiful, her soul was vibrating.
I was in love with her since I first saw her. We were at a party. I didn’t want to go, I was so sick of partying and of drinking and I had so many things to wrap my mind around, such as the exams. But my friend dragged me there so he wouldn’t have to go alone with his girlfriend. So before knowing, I was standing in this sea of people and predating I am having the time of my life. I was socializing, drinking, when, out of nowhere, she came to talk to my friend.
And God, she was divine.
She was all natural beauty which captivated my attention right away. We started talking and talking and I liked her. Her personality was so unnerving and daring. We talked all night and we danced and I remember saying to myself, “God please let her in my life and let her stay forever.” I kissed her that night. She was dancing, her short dress was turning around and her hair was everywhere and everyone looked at her. And I told myself this is my only chance that I will probably had. So I kissed her. I never felt such a strong energy before. It was everything. In that moment there was not a person there, it was just her and I, alone on that dance floor. That is how it felt.
We were going out, having fun, kissing every chance we got. I was completely in love. It was unbelievable. We were young but we were having fun and finally I thought that I belong somewhere.
We went to different colleges but we tried to make our relationship work. We took a flight every time we could and we slept in as many hotels as you can think of and we kept saying that we won’t give up. And we didn’t. We both graduated, found some stable jobs, settled down.
I knew her as I know the back of my hand. I knew what it meant when she was silent, I knew what she wanted to eat, how she never drank coffee and how she liked her tea. I knew everything about her. Her every facial expression I could draw it in my mind. Her voice, her smile, her laugh. She was the love of my life. She still is.
We got married on a remote island in Caribe. We moved in into a big house, with white furniture and a lot of windows and glass because she liked the style. She decorated everything herself. We lived so nicely. She wasn’t a master chef, but every time she came home early she tried to cook us dinner. We both worked to have a good life.
We had 2 children, one boy and one girl, who we loved dearly. She was the greatest mother I could ever imagine for my children. She was kind, strict when it was needed, but she always taught our children how they should behave.
Two policemen were standing in front of my door. I keep replaying that night in my head. It’s funny because I don’t remember lots of details. I just know that they took me to hospital and there was my wife, the love of my life, the mother of my children, laying in a bed connected to all this computers and I don’t know why. They kept repeating that I need to sign the papers.
“I don’t know what papers you’re talking about.”
“Sir, your wife will never wake up.”
But that was bullshit. Because I saw her this morning, I kissed her goodbye, then I drove the kids to school. I talked to her during lunch break and we talked about this new furniture we want to buy and maybe going for a vacation with the kids. It was perfectly normal.
The doctors kept talking to me but I was so furious that all I wanted to do was punch someone. She didn’t deserve that. Nobody did.
I buried my wife on a Sunday morning. It was weird, not hearing her voice, not hearing her laugh, her smile. I went to bed alone, then woke up alone. I lost a part of my soul, my existence. Nothing was the same after. Every smile I gave to my children wasn’t a real smile. I kept having all these conversations with her in my mind, trying to understand. She never responded. Sometimes I forget, I put 4 plates at the table. Sometimes I am in a mall and I see something she might like, but she is not there to show her.
She is still present in my life, watching my every move. I love her tragically. I will always love her.
"I Keep On Loving You" is a song recorded by American country music singer Reba McEntire. Written by Ronnie Dunn and Terry McBride, it is the third single.
Sep 22 / Tuesday
Led by Keep On Loving You, the record went on to sell more than 10 million copies The music was built on guitar and bass riffs, and the song—meaning the.