I don't miss you like I used to. I'm glad we're not together, that we went our separate ways. But I still crave your touch. I ache for it. It's like you left.
Next 2 Me
Never Wanna Escape
City's Calling U
Listen to I Want You, I Need You, I Love You, I Miss You in full in the Spotify app
I miss you I need You I want You Inshort, I Love You added a new photo — with Sintayehu Mekoro and Jonny Mfalme.
Missing someone that you care about can make you feel all sorts of things. It can make you feel lonely and sad. But it might also make you feel warm inside and you might feel lucky to have someone special that you miss in your life.
Whatever the reason you have for missing someone, there is an aching feeling in every case. It is nearly impossible to ignore that sense of longing, the familiarity you have with that other person you just cannot stop thinking about.
You might miss that special someone for a variety of reasons. Maybe you are in a long distance relationship or maybe you are going through a breakup. Or maybe that person passed away. Whatever the reason is, it is perfectly normal to miss someone you have or have had such a strong connection to.
At the same time, finding the right words that will properly express what you are going through can often be difficult. Below are I miss you quotes that can help you express how much you are missing that certain person in your life.
Ranging from funny and silly to sweet and romantic or sad, you will be sure to find a quote that will capture what you are feeling right now. Let these quotes help you to express what you are feeling about this other person.
1. I miss you so much that it hurts.
2. After all the time that has passed, I still find myself missing you every minute of each hour, each hour in a day, every single day of each week, every week of the month, and every month of the year.
3. There is not a single moment in any day that I do not find myself missing you.
4. I close my eyes and see you there. But when I open them and see nothing there, I realize how much I miss you.
5. I miss you so much that I am jealous of the people that get the chance to see you every day.
6. I miss you a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each and every day.
7. I know that I love you because of how much I miss you.
8. I wonder if you miss me as much as I miss you.
9. I miss your voice. I miss your touch. I miss your face. I miss you.
10. I thought that I could handle being apart from you, but I miss you too much.
11. Missing you is something that comes in waves. And tonight I am just drowning.
12. Every now and then I see something that reminds me of you and then there I am, missing you again.
13. I will not lie. The truth is that I really miss you.
14. Nothing makes a room emptier than wishing that you were in it.
15. There is an empty place in my heart where you used to be.
16. If I had a flower for every time I think about you and how much I miss you, then I would be walking forever in an endless garden.
17. I can’t believe that I still miss you after everything that we went through.
18. The pain of being without you is too much to bear sometimes.
19. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I miss you.
20. I can’t pretend that I don’t miss you because I see you in everything that I do.
21. I can’t help that I miss you and the person that I was when I was with you.
22. I know that I love you because I miss you even when you’re just in the next room.
23. I’m not sure what is worse: missing you, or pretending that I don’t.
24. To me, the brightest and most colorful garden looks dull and dreary without you in it.
25. I miss you so much that I want to throw a rock at you to show you how much it hurts.
26. I find myself missing you a little too much, a little too often, and a little more with each passing day.
27. A day spent away from you is a day that is not worth living.
28. I miss you once I wake up and I miss you once I fall asleep. I wish that we could always be together.
29. You may not always be here at my side, but you are always right here in my heart. I miss you.
30. I will stop missing you when we are together again.
31. You don’t have to be a thousand miles from me for me to miss you.
32. I would prefer to be kissing you than missing you.
33. I miss you so much that I can’t help but feeling that every song I hear is about you.
34. There is not a single moment in my day that I do not miss you.
35. You are always the first thought in my head when I wake up in the morning. That is how much I miss you.
36. I thought that I could handle being apart from you but I turned out to be wrong.
37. Missing you and not being able to have you here with me is the worst feeling.
38. Missing you is my heart’s way of reminding me that I love you.
39. Missing you is not an easy thing to do.
40. Missing you is like walking around without my heart. I feel this way because my heart is still with you.
41. When I miss you, all I want to do is hold you in my arms and kiss you.
42. I miss everything about you. Even the things that used to annoy me when you were still here.
43. There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how much I miss you and long for you.
44. There’s an emptiness inside of me that tells me that I must really miss you.
45. What I miss about you the most is how great we were together.
46. Even though I miss you right now, I know that you will come back to me.
47. I miss you so much at this very moment, but this distance between us is only temporary. Nothing in this world can keep us apart from one another.
50. If I had to explain how much I miss you, I would just break down and cry.
51. If I knew that would be the last time I would see you, I would hug you a little tighter, kiss you a little longer, and tell you that I love you one more time.
52. I miss you. And I miss us. Together we were a great team.
53. I always wonder if you miss me as much as I miss you.
54. I hope you’re not doing great without me. To be honest, I am a wreck without you. I miss you too much.
55. You may be out of sight, but you are never out of my mind.
56. I miss your lips and everything that is attached to them.
57. I miss the way you could make me smile without any effort at all.
58. Even though we are miles apart, you are still a very important part of who I am.
59. The distance means nothing. You still matter in my life.
60. Sometimes I think that I love you and other times I think that I hate you. But there is not a single day that goes by where I don’t miss you.
61. I planned on saying a lot of things to you, but all I could really come up with is that I miss you.
62. You are the only one that I want. I miss you.
63. I have never missed anyone in my life as much as I miss you.
64. My heart aches for you.
65. My mind is full of thoughts of you. Does that show how much I miss you?
66. I only miss you when I am awake.
67. I think a small part of me will always miss you.
68. Whenever I feel sad because of how much I miss you, I remind myself that I was lucky to have known you in the first place.
69. Why is it so hard for me to admit how much I miss you right now?
70. Even though you are no longer by my side, I know that our hearts are still together.
71. Until we meet again, I will be missing you.
72. I miss you because you are impossible to forget.
73. You have left such a mark on my life that I cannot help it if I miss you.
74. Even if I spent the whole day with you, I would still miss you the second that you leave.
75. No matter how busy I try to keep myself, I always find a second to think of you.
76. I miss you every single day because you were so special to me.
77. I miss you the same way that the mountains miss the sky.
78. I miss you like the sun misses the stars each morning.
79. A day that is without you is incomplete for me. I miss you.
80. I only miss you when I’m breathing.
81. When you are not here, the sun forgets to shine.
82. I have just been sitting here waiting for the days where I no longer miss you anymore.
83. The opposite of two is a lonely me and a lonely you.
84. There is a hole in the world where you used to be. I often fall into it and that is when I find myself missing you.
85. You left my heart swimming in a sea of loneliness.
86. When you, a single person, is missing, the whole world seems off balance to me.
87. You left behind nothing but my memories of you.
88. A thousand tears cannot bring you back to me, but at least I have the memories of us.
89. When I am missing you, time seems to move so much slower.
90. You have no idea how hard it is for me to not think about you.
91. I miss you the most when I see you smile, knowing that your smile is no longer meant for me.
92. The only thing that I can do when I miss you is look at your pictures and smile.
93. People say that time heals all wounds but time has only given me a chance to miss you even more.
94. I miss you so much that it is making me cry. Nothing is the same without you in my life.
95. You are the missing piece to the puzzle in my life. All I need is for you to complete it.
96. Even when you are not here, the sound of your voice and the smell of your hair is still fresh in my mind.
97. Loving you is the easiest thing I have ever had to do and missing you is the hardest thing I have ever done.
98. My love for you is so strong, it is like the Earth when it misses the Sun at night.
99. I miss you so much that I can only hope that you will come back to me like a wave comes back to the shore.
100. I love you so much that I miss you even when you are asleep in the same bed as me.
101. I guess that missing you is just my heart’s way of reminding me how much I love you.
102. I really wish that you were here, that I were there, or that we were together anywhere.
103. Missing you is the worst thing in the world to me.
104. I just can’t get you out of my mind. Maybe you are just supposed to be there.
105. Missing you and not being able to see you and hold you and know that you are okay is the worst feeling in the world.
106. I hate that I miss you and that there is nothing I can do about it.
107. I wonder if we ever think about each other at the same time.
108. When we are together, hours can easily feel like seconds. But when we are apart, days can feel like years.
109. When you left, you forgot to tell my heart how to go on without you.
110. Before I met you, I never knew that it was possible to miss someone this badly.
111. How do I tell you how much I miss you in a way that will make your heart ache the same way that mine does?
112. I’m in my bed, you’re in your bed, and one of us is in the wrong place.
113. I miss your voice because it feels like home.
114. I hate that I am still hoping you will miss me one day.
115. My heart never knew loneliness until you left it.
116. It is impossible to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
117. Missing you when you do not miss me back is the worst feeling in the world.
118. Missing you gets easier every day because even thought I am one day further from the last day I saw you, I am also one day closer to the day that we will meet again.
119. I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too often, and a little more each and every day.
120. The distance between us is just a test, but what we have is still the best. Of course I miss you every day.
121. Every part of my body aches for your presence.
122. I could really use one of your hugs right now. I guess I’m just really missing you.
123. I try hard to make myself not miss you, but when all is said and done, I still do.
124. I miss you so much at night that I often hug my pillow in bed, pretending that it is you.
125. I am still anxiously waiting for the day that I do not have to miss you anymore.
126. My heart never knew loneliness until you disappeared from it.
127. Right now I am homesick and my home is you.
128. When I tell you that I miss you, I am actually asking you if you miss me too.
129. Remember you is easy because I do it every single day. But missing you is a heartache that will never go away.
130. I will only stop missing you when I am with you.
131. Don’t ever forget that I love you and that whenever we are apart, I am missing you desperately.
132. I miss you so much and I only want 3 things in this world: to see you, to hug you, and to kiss you.
133. Is it bad that I miss you so much, that you are always the only thought on my mind?
134. I want you. I love you. I miss you.
135. For me, missing you is a hobby, caring for you is a job, making you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life’s purpose.
136. If I could have it my way, I would much rather be kissing you right now instead of missing you and wanting to be with you.
137. I will continue loving and missing you until the end of time.
138. The scary thing about distance is I don’t know if you miss me or if you are slowly forgetting me. All I know is that I miss you.
139. Not talking to you is so hard when we used to talk every day.
140. I can’t seem to get you out of my head, but maybe you are supposed to be there.
141. I wish that I could see your face right now, even if it was for one second.
142. True love is missing you so badly whenever we are apart, but feeling warm inside because you are still close to my heart.
143. There is one thing that changed when you left: everything. I miss you.
144. Missing you is just a part of loving you. If we were never apart, then I would never know how strong my love for you is.
145. I know that I have fallen in love with you because of how much I miss you.
146. A thousand miles between us won’t stop me from missing you every day.
147. I miss you every day, but I like to think that we find each other in our dreams at night.
148. Even though I miss you so much, it comforts me to know that we are at least both under the same sky.
149. I might not always show it or tell you, but I miss you like crazy when you are not here.
150. I am terrible at everything and that includes trying to forget you.
151. I pretend to ignore you or not notice when you are gone, but the truth is that I miss you.
152. I really do miss you. What can I say, life is so boring without you.
153. I know I miss you, but you must miss me more. Let’s face it, I am just way too cool. Your life must be really terrible without me around.
154. Roses are red, violets are blue, I cannot wait until I finally get to see you.
155. Roses are red, violets are blue, life stinks right now, and I really miss you.
156. When I miss you, I read some of our old conversations and I ended up with a big, silly smile on my face.
157. If you think that missing me is hard, then you should try missing you. It’s really hard, believe me, I should know.
158. I miss you as much as a squirrel misses his nuts.
159. I miss you the way an unintelligent person misses the point.
160. I miss you as much as a recovering alcoholic misses his booze.
Hopefully some of the quotes above will successfully help you get your feelings across. If you miss someone, let them know.
Do not be afraid to express your emotions and do not expect the other person to necessarily have the same feelings as you. Remember that everyone expresses themselves differently.
In most cases, we like to be told that we are missed. So do not hesitate to let that special person know. Or if you are attempting to reconcile with someone, it does not hurt to try and tell them how much you miss them.
Filed Under: QuotesTagged With: lips
1. Miss You Like Crazy – Natalie Cole
One for when you miss that special someone so much that it is driving you crazy.
Lonesome lyric: No matter what I say or do/ There's just no getting over you.
2. Nothing Compares 2 U – Sinead O’Connor
One for when you feel like all your new dates are nothing in comparison to your lost love.
Lonesome lyric: I could put my arms around every boy I see/ But they'd only remind me of you.
3. Ain’t No Sunshine – Bill Withers
Listen to this when you feel like the light in your life has gone when you are separated from your loved one.
Lonesome lyric: Ain't no sunshine when she's gone/ Only darkness every day.
4. I Just Don’t Know What To Do With Myself – The White Stripes
One to listen to after a break-up when you are frustrated that you can’t act like yourself anymore.
Lonesome lyric: Now that we're through/ I just don't know what to do.
5. Someone Like You – Adele
One to listen to if you have found out that an ex has moved on and is happy with someone else.
Lonesome lyric: I'll remember you said/ "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead”.
6. I Can Dream About You – Hall & Oates
For when your lost love is appearing in your dreams and you can’t wait to go to sleep to see them again.
Lonesome lyric: If I can't hoId you tonight I can dream about you/ Maybe that will make it all right.
7. Yesterday – The Beatles
One for when you have just broken up and you want your relationship to go back to normal, the way it was yesterday.
Lonesome lyric: Why she had to go, I don't know, she wouldn't say/ I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday.
8. Hello Darlin’ – Conway Twitty
If you are finding it hard to get over your ex, and think you’ll always have a place for them in your heart.
Lonesome lyric: Come back, darlin'/ I'll be waitin' for you...
9. A Picture Of Me (Without You) – George Jones
For when you are sad to think of that special someone who was once essential to your life is now missing from it.
Lonesome lyric: If you've ever looked up at a sky with no blue/ Then you've seen a picture of me without you.
10. Baby I’ve Been Missing You – The Independents
One for when you really miss someone you love very dearly.
Lonesome lyric: I love you so much/ How would I ever do/ Without your loving touch.
11. Better Together – Jack Johnson
If you think that times were better when you were still with your ex, then this song is for you.
Lonesome lyric: I'll tell you one thing/ It's always better when we're together.
12. It Must Have Been Love – Roxette
A song for when you are questioning what went wrong in the relationship and how it all ended.
Lonesome lyric: It must have been love but it's over now/ It must have been good but I lost it somehow.
13. Missing You – Diana Ross
If someone has left you and you still wonder why and where they could be now, listen to Diana Ross sing her heart out asking the same questions.
Lonesome lyric: All those dreams we shared together/ Where did you run to, boy?
14. I Will Remember You – Sarah McLachlan
One for when you still think of one of your past lovers and wonder if they still think of you.
Lonesome lyric: I will remember you/ Will you remember me?
15. How Can I Help You Say Goodbye – Patty Loveless
If you need help moving on from your ex, listen to this song as it reminds us that life is always changing and nothing stays the same forever.
Lonesome lyric: I called up Mama, she said, Time will ease your pain/ Life's about changing, nothing ever stays the same.
16. How Do I Live – LeAnn Rimes
One for when you can’t imagine life without your loved one.
Lonesome lyric: If you ever leave/ Baby you would take away everything real in my life.
17. Faithfully – Journey
This song is a power ballad for when you feel like you will love your ex forever and you will always be there for them.
Lonesome lyric: Wondering where I am/ Lost without you.
18. Always – Bon Jovi
One for when you are looking at photos of when you were both together and you miss the smile of your lost love.
Lonesome lyric: Now your pictures that you left behind/ Are just memories of a different life.
19. The Man Who Can’t Be Moved – The Script
One for when you think you’d do anything to get your ex back, desperate times call for desperate measures.
Lonesome lyric: Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet/ And you'll see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.
20. Home – Michael Bublé
If you are in a long distance relationship or if you often have to work away from home, you’ll relate to how Michael Bublé feels in this song.
Lonesome lyric: And I’m surrounded by million people/ I still feel alone, and let me go home.
21. I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing – Aerosmith
Even if you are still with your partner, you may feel so in love that you want to stay awake so as not to miss time spent with them.
Lonesome lyric: I don't wanna fall asleep/ 'Cause I'd miss you, baby.
22. Baby Come Back – Player
One to sing-a-long to when you feel like begging your ex to come back to you.
Lonesome lyric: Baby come back, you can blame it all on me/ I was wrong, and I just can't live without you.
23. So Far Away – Carole King
When all you want to do is have your arms around your lost love again, listen to Carole King’s soothing lyrics.
Lonesome lyric: Long ago I reached for you and there you stood/ Holding you again could only do me good.
24. The Bed’s Too Big Without You – The Police
A double bed can be a lonely place if there’s only one of you in it! Don’t let that get you down, even Sting has gone through empty bed syndrome.
Lonesome lyric: Bed's too big without you/ Cold wind blows right thru' my open door.
25. Wish You Were Here – Pink Floyd
Here’s a song for when you miss that person you love so much and wish that they were still with you.
Lonesome lyric: How I wish, how I wish you were here/ We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year.
With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular I Want You I Miss You I Love You animated GIFs to your conversations. Share the best GIFs now >>>.
Missing a special person can make you feel a variety of unpleasant feelings like sadness and loneliness. When your partner is far away from you,million of thoughts are passing through your head, which can make you imagine things that has no real existence. People who experience a long distance relationship are going through tough times. But here comes communication. Share your thoughts and show that you miss of him or her. Keep the flame burning with these special I miss you quotes in the unique collection below. Share them with your distant lover and make your relationship last forever.
Here's a list of 10 "I miss you" songs to help you feel like you're not alone when you're missing someone you love, whether it's your ex, a friend.