Since you've found this page, I'm assuming you want to thank those that gave you gifts or wished you a happy birthday. Thank you messages for birthday wishes.
Happy Birthday! Congratulations on making it another year. Since you’ve found this page, I’m assuming you want to thank those that gave you gifts or wished you a happy birthday. Thank you messages for birthday wishes are popular on Facebook as Facebook may notify your friends of your birthday (if your settings allow for it).
A birthday thank-you note is similar to any thank-you for a gift, only you’ll want to include “birthday” in your note to acknowledge that was the event that you received it for. The examples of how to thank for money may also be helpful. Just remember to add “birthday” before the word gift or money.
If you had a party, you can also use the note as a way to acknowledge the giver’s presence.
If the gift was from your boss, there are thank your boss for a birthday gift note examples in this post.
For gifts, I recommend sending or delivering a handwritten thank you note card. For birthday wishes received via a text message or Facebook (or other social media), you can thank people using a text message, Facebook, etc.
If you’d like your young children to write thank you notes, you may want to consider fill-in-the-blank cards to help make it easier for them such as these cards on Amazon:
1. Thank you for [gift] for my birthday. I will [use/enjoy/read/listen/appropriate verb] [to] it soon. I was excited that you remembered how much I like [subject matter of gift]. [I also thank you for coming to the party – include if you had a party].
2. Thank you for the money for my birthday! I will be spending it on lunches out while at the office. I usually pack my life every day so going out will be a real treat for me!
3. I enjoyed seeing at my birthday party and appreciate that you found a wine bottle from the year I was born. I will be saving the bottle for the shelf after we drink the wine.
4. I love the cat coloring book that you gave me for my birthday. I had no idea that adult coloring books are the rage now. This book is perfect for me given my love of cats! I am looking forward to coloring while I watch TV in the evenings. Thank you!
5. Thank you for sharing my birthday with me. I also appreciate the gift card to [restaurant name]. Your dad and I like to go there at least once a week.
6. I am thankful for the time we had together on my birthday! Dinner out at [restaurant name] was a surprise. I had fun and enjoyed our conversation. I will be sure to take you out on your birthday this year!
7. Thank you for the blanket you made for me for my birthday. The design is beautiful and your sewing abilities are amazing. I will treasure the blanket for years to come! [Family Member Name] has hinted that he would like one of your homemade blanks too!
8. The cat earrings you picked out for me are perfect. They are cute and as you know, I don’t think all cat items are cute! I will wear these earrings often as they are adorable. They remind me of my cat, [cat name].
9. Thank you for coming to my 40th birthday party! You were a lot of fun at the party. Everyone loves your jokes and storytelling. Thank you for making the party great.
10. Thank you for spending the day with me on my birthday! I had fun at the zoo and dinner afterward was great as well. I enjoyed spending the day with you and giving me the gift of your time.
Note: the messages below with “all” or referring to a group will work well in an email to several people (such as your coworkers) or as a Facebook status.
1. Thank you for the birthday wishes! I appreciate hearing from you on my birthday.
2. Thank you to all of you who wished me a happy birthday! I had a great day. I had cake at work and then a nice dinner out.
3. I appreciate the birthday wishes! I am excited to see what happens in the next year!
4. I am grateful for all of you and appreciate everyone for wishing me a happy birthday. I was able to celebrate with my coworkers during lunch. [Spouse Name] and I will be having a fancy dinner this weekend.
5. Thank you for recognizing my birthday. I feel loved receiving so many happy birthday wishes.
6. I enjoy hearing from you on my birthday each year. Thank you for the nice card and birthday wishes.
7. Thank you for remembering my birthday! I was surprised by your email. We should catch up soon.
Note:The examples above may work for your boss as well, but sometimes you may want to use slightly different wording, such as complimenting your boss.
1. Thank you for wishing me happy birthday in the team meeting today. You are a wonderful boss and I enjoy working for you.
2. You are a very thoughtful and considerate boss! Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday. It made me feel okay working on my birthday since I didn’t take the day off!
3. What a wonderful boss you are! I was surprised that you remembered my birthday. The birthday card from the team was appreciated. I was told that you were the organizer for it. It made my day!
4. Thank you for the happy birthday wishes. I will be celebrating with my family tonight and will share that my boss is caring and thoughtful. The cake during the meeting was purrfect. Having a cat on it was a nice touch! Cats are the best!
5. Thanks for the birthday wishes! With such a great team, coming to work on my birthday was enjoyable just like most days in the office. I was able to smile all day long with so many people wishing me happy birthday. A little birdie told me that you spread the work. I appreciate that you helped make my day special!
What is your favorite way to say “thank you” for birthday gifts and wishes?
You have received a birthday gift from a dear one and you want to show your gratitude. Let's see now how to say thank you for a birthday gift.
We invite so many people to our birthday parties, some bring cheer some bring booze and others bring gifts. We can all agree that the best gift from the people who come to your party is showing up and celebrating the day with you. Some people may be too busy to show up, but they send you gifts to show you that you are definitely in their thoughts. It is good to show your appreciation to all the people who sent you a gift just to make you feel glad. Here are some messages one can write to those who sent you gifts for your birthday to show your appreciation:
One can send thank you messages to friends for gifting birthday gifts for the birthday boy or girl. The funny thankful wishes for the birthday gifts show the appreciative feelings for the arrival in the birthday party as well as for gifting birthday present.
Listed below are attractive samples of thank you messages to express gratitude for the birthday gifts they endow:
1). Thank you friend for the lovely birthday gift you gave me. The dress is indeed very beautiful and I would wear it the next time we meet.
2). Thanking my sweet friend for the precious birthday gift sent to me. It would be a valuable addition to my collection of antique items stored as a passion.
3). I thank you my friend for the birthday gift you sent from miles across. The effort you took in gifting me on my special day means a lot more than anything.
4). Friend, I thank you with all my love for the birthday gift. I was sure you are the one who know what I desire and would give me as a surprise.
5). Heartfelt thanks to my best friend who gives me surprise birthday gifts every year. The souvenir present you sent this year is one of the treasured items I have received so far.
Whether you want a custom message for each person or you're looking for a single idea to inspire your thank you campaign, we hope these.
Receiving birthday presents from those around you, your family, friends, boyfriend, girlfriend or even your grandmother makes you feel special. They may not get what you wanted exactly but the thought is what counts. So open up your arms and receive those birthday gifts. Whenever someone does something nice for you, it is always good to appreciate them, I am sure you cannot give each and every person a gift as they did you. But sending them a little message of love can show just how you felt when you opened their birthday gifts for you. Here are some messages you can send to those people who went the extra mile just to make you feel special, loved and surely remembered.
The following thank you messages for birthday wishes will make it easier for you to Thank you all for your wishes and gifts, and for your lovely presence too!.