The Answer To: Should I Send a Thank You Note After Getting Promoted? “It's the perfect time to show appreciation to your boss or your company for a Thank you so much for recognizing my hard work and believing I was ready to take on.
In our life we often receive compliments, from our relatives and friends. It may be due to respect, admiration or approval of our work or achievements. As we know that the compliments, will inspire the person who receives it and will try for better standards in next time. Parents and Mentors will compliment their kids and trainees for even for smallest achievements or even if they fail, to inspire them to do better next time. Compliments will make them to forget the pain they took for the practice and will inspire them to carry forward with their training and coaching for, their next goal. A good and sincere compliments will stay in memory of the receiver for ever
It will be good and sweet if you say thank you to someone for a compliment. You can say thank you for compliment with standard response like “thank you for your compliment”, “thank your your kind words” or “thank you for your appreciation and I really love it” etc etc. You can also add some wonderful heartwarming words to make your thank you for compliment a wonderful messages. If you have done a project jointly and you want to thank those who complimented you for those, by visiting him/her jointly and express your gratitude and thank for their compliment
I am really happy and thrilled. thank you for your Compliment!!
I have achieved this just because of your guide and help. I am really overwhelmed by your compliment. Thank you for your Compliment.
It is really thrilling and joyous to get a compliment from you. Thank you for your compliment
Another thing once you started accepting your compliments, I am sure that there will be lot of people will be there to inspire and help you to achieve your goals in future. You must say the thank you for appreciation in a polite and simple manner, so that the the receiver feels it is a real personal message. Do not reply or say thank you for appreciation in a naive manner, so that the receiving person also will happy that you are received or accepted his appreciation
I am so happy that I have received your attention and appreciation. Your words are really inspiring and motivating. Myself and my family are really blessed with your words. Thank you for your kind words and you are always welcome to our house
I was thrilled when I received your message showing youe encouragement and support.Thank you for supporting me, to achive my goals. your words will stand as an inspiration to me to achieve more heights
I really happy and overjoyed for your kind words for my work. This is a heart touching inspiration, and I need your support and help in future endeavors. I would love to work with you in future also. Thank you
thank you for your inspiring compliments. I am really overjoyed to hear that you liked my work. I am sure that, I was your support and guidance helped me to accomplish this success. Looking forward for your further support and guidance. Thank you.
I sincerely thank you for the kind words in appreciation of my efforts. Your compliments have really encouraged me to do even better in future.
Thank you for your heartening words in recognition of my achievements. I would not have made it this far was it not for your tremendous support and encouragements. Thank you for the compliments.
Your compliments have greatly elevated my spirits. Thank you for your kind comments.
I must say that I was very pleased to hear from you after all these years. Thank you for your kind compliments.
Kindly accept my sincere appreciation for your generous compliments. Thank you for always supporting me all these years.
Thank you for the sweet compliments. It didn’t take much effort though, just my luck I guess.
Wow! Thank you for the heartwarming compliments. I must admit that I was not expecting to hear from you.
Friends like you make it easy to achieve the impossible because of your tremendous support. Thank you for the sweet compliments in your congratulations note.
Oh! Thank you for the kind words. But I give all credit to my parents for their guidance, encouragements and mentoring.
Thank you for making me feel so loved and cherished. The truth is that you are the best gift to this world and I’m blessed that you are mine. Thanks for the sweet compliments!
I am very grateful for the good wishes, they have not gone unnoticed. Be blessed!
The loving compliments are highly appreciated. And this is just to remind you that you are my motivation.
I was very much blessed by your beautiful words about me. Honestly I have always admired your achievements and therefore highly appreciate your compliments.
As a family we are captivated by your kind compliments and just wanted to tell you that, we too highly value your friendship.
Thank you for your beautiful compliments! You are my source of inspiration and the reason why I have achieved so much.
Your good wishes have gone a long way in making me want to do even better. Thank you!
It’s encouraging to hear such beautiful comments from someone like you. You are my role model and I will continue to make you proud. Thank you!
Thank you for your kind words. Being surrounded by people like you make it so much easier to be an achiever.
I was really excited to receive your words of encouragement and appreciation. Your comments will serve as a source of inspiration to achieve even more.
It gives me great joy to read such touching comments from you. Thank you for recognizing my work with such kind compliments.
My heart is filled with joy to receive your message of encouragement and love. Your compliments will stand as the reason to achieve greater heights in life.
Thank you for your compliments, they made me very happy. Though the truth is you did all the work. You are my source of inspiration.
Thank you for making me see my achievement in different light. Thank you for your humbling and heartwarming compliments.
Though your compliments come as a great surprise, I must say you have made me very happy. Thank you!
Allow me to express my immense gratitude for your kind compliments. Thank you for giving me a reason to do better.
Why, thank you! I honestly would not have come this far were it not for all your support and love.
Thank you so much! It is very nice of you to say all those kind words.
Thank you very much. It is a great honor to know my efforts have been recognized by my role models.
Wow! Thank you for the compliments. I really was not expecting to do so well, but I thank God for His Mercies and Grace.
Thank you for the generous words. It is very thoughtful of you to acknowledge all that I have done. I appreciate it very much!
Find sample thank you note for promotion, sample thank you note to boss for I highly value your trust, and will work hard to keep it. You have helped me to build upon my professional strengths, and to increase my efficiency in weaker areas. Thanks Customer Appreciation · Customer Thank You · Business Thank You.
There are many reasons you might want to thank your boss formally, but it's not always easy to know what to say. The following letters can be downloaded, edited, and printed using Adobe. Be sure to customize your message so it reflects your personality and is appropriate for your relationship with your boss.
Use this message to say thanks after your boss recommends you for a job promotion:Related Articles
Let your boss know that you really appreciate being allowed to take time off from work:
Tell your supervisor that you appreciate being entrusted with a key assignment:
Say thanks to your boss for being allowed to attend a training class:
Express appreciation for being sent to a key industry conference:
Say thanks for a company-paid membership in a professional association:
Let your boss know that you really appreciate his willingness to listen:
Say thanks for being approved to purchase a powerful new computer:
Show your gratitude for getting approval to add head count to your department:
Let your boss know how much her support of charitable participation means to you:
While it's great to have access to printable documents you can customize, it's not always possible to find a template that meets your needs. In such a case, you may need to write a thank you note from scratch. Follow general tips for writing thank you notes and whether you are writing an email message, letter, or a hand-written note, keep these key tips in mind:
As with any business document, be sure that any correspondence you send to your boss conveys an appropriate message about your level of professionalism. Keep in mind that being seen as having strong business communication skills can have a positive impact on your career.
A small thank you note or message of appreciation goes a long way for a colleague who’s been there for you at work.
This simple yet thoughtful act may result in a continued happy and healthy relationship between your work friends for many years to come.
Below is 2 sets of messages for coworkers. The first list is thank you notes for coworkers who’ve been supportive and the second list is appreciation notes for friends and colleagues who’ve been doing a great job at work.
Thanks and here they are…
Send thank-you notes to those who help you along the way. Encouraging a culture of appreciation not only makes for a more pleasant working Although handwritten notes are nice, outside the team, my thank-you notes.
There are numerous ways you can appreciate your boss. We are aware that bosses can sometimes get on your nerve, but rest assured that they have their own soft centres as well. One of the ways to get into the “good book” of your boss is by showing appreciation anytime the opportunity calls. There are numerous ways you can show appreciation to your boss, but one of less expensive and very effective way is to drop a thank you note on his/her desk.
Here are some of the best thank you messages for your boss:
1. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart as you heeded my request for a pay increase. With this pay increase, I would work sincerely and try my best to rise above your expectations.
2. Thank you boss for the generous increase in my salary. I look forward to hear more such pay increases as my tenure with the company increases.
3. I’m glad that you took note of my performance and rewarded it with a pay raise. Thank You boss!
4. I am glad that you have taken note of my performance. Thank you so much.
5. By giving the bonus you have made me feel that am very much a part of the company. Thank you so much.
6. You will always be my guiding star throughout my career. Thank you and keep bestowing me with your precious advice.
7. Thanks for helping me to identify my skills and strength during all the time I worked with you. Your advice will surely benefit me to raise my talent in future jobs!
8. Your consistent guidance helps me to increase my potential in work. You show me the path of brighter world, which makes me able to grasp this opportunity in career. Thankful to you Boss!
9. I wish to say Thank you for tolerating my mistakes. This helped me to give my best to the company.
10. I am so glad to have a boss like you. You stood by me and motivated each day to be the best and now you have surprised me with a salary increase. I don’t think anything has made me happier in the recent months.
See Also: 100 Sweet Happy Birthday Messages For Friends And Family
11. Thanks for providing me the support when I most needed it. You are more than a boss to me and you have rewarded me with a pay raise. All I want to say is…………. Thank you boss!
12. Working with you has been a privilege. Your mentoring has shaped up my professional life. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my hearts for this generous pay raise.
13. You always keep me on track. I deeply appreciate all you do and say for me. A big Thanks to you!
14. Thank you for having faith in my abilities and for exhibiting this gesture of giving me a bonus. I never want to disappoint you with my work.
15. I work every day to be a great value addition to our company. Thank you for the bonus and motivating me further.
16. Thank you for going above and beyond for all of us here in the workplace.
17. Thank you for your constant encouragement. I am happy to call you my boss.
18. Thank you for your guidance and support. You are a one-of-a-kind boss.
19. Ever since I have started to work under your leadership; I have learned a lot which really helps me to become a better person. Thank you! You are the best boss ever.
20. From being nothing to something, I have traveled a long journey under your guidance. Thanks boss.
Read Also: 100 Compassionate Condolence Messages For The Loss Of A Loved One
21. I am proud to call you my boss. Thank you for everything you have done for me.
22. I just want to thank the best boss in the whole world. Thank you for helping me to become mature in this career. You have taught me a lot. Thank you.
23. I worked hard each day to be the best in the company. Thank you for the pay raise and motivating me further.
24. Thank you for the opportunities you have given me to sharpen my skills. It means a lot to me to know that you appreciate my work. It is my joy to say ……………Thank you boss!
25. I will never be able to thank you enough for such a generous pay raise. It was a nice surprise and it has ended my month on a high note.
26. It is one thing to be a boss, another thing to be a mentor but a completely different thing to be a leader. We are proud to be led by a boss, mentor and manager like you. Thanks for everything.
27. It really feels so amazing working in your positive environment. Working under your management is indeed a great opportunity for any individual like me. Thank you.
28. My monthly targets do not come in the form of numbers and charts – they come in the form of praises from my boss. Thanks.
29. My skills and talent would have gone with me to the grave, if you hadn’t spotted them and inspired me to go forth and be brave. Thanks boss.
30. A million thanks to the best boss in the world. Thank you for giving us some words of encouragement and full support even if it is not related to our work. You are amazing. Thank you and God bless you.
31. After working with a flawless boss like you, I have started feeling a little left out when I am with my friends. Every time they say bad things about their bosses, I really have nothing to say. Thanks for making me feel like an outcast.
32. As my boss, I feel you deserve thanks for your ongoing support and leadership.
33. Because of you, our workplace feels like a community. Thank you from all of us.
34. Thank you for the concern shown by you in my future career growth opportunities in this organization. I hope I can learn as much from you as possible.
35. I sincerely thank you for the gesture. You can expect a similar dedication and sincerity from my side in the future.
36. You can expect major contributions from my side to the growth of the company. Thank you for the kind gesture.
37. You have given me a chance to grow in this organization by guiding me through all throughout. Thank you for being a teacher and thank you for the bonus that you have given me.
38. Thank you for letting me know that my work is appreciated. Thank you for the excellent bonus.
39. You motivate your employees, you take tough decisions. You support your colleagues, you are a true inspiration. Thanks boss.
40. Thank you Boss for all the help and efforts you have made for me while I have worked for the company. Your assistance will help me to brighten my skills in future job.
41. Your continuous support and motivation made me reach this day. I wish I could get a boss like you in all my future jobs.
42. You know very clearly how to bring best out of your employees. You teach me how to transform my mistakes into my skills. Thank you Boss!!
43. Your appreciation becomes my inspiration and today your encouragement makes my career flourish to this height It’s my pleasure working with and for you. You teach me professionalism. Thank you Boss!
44. I will not feel coy about telling you how I feel about the bonus. I am really thankful. This will help me keep myself energized and focused at work and overtime.
45. It’s being hard for me to leave a Boss and company like you. I am lucky to find a mentor like you! Goodbye and Thank you!
Also See: 50 Best Quotes to Start Your Day
46. You are the person who make my workplace my second home. Thanks to the wonderful boss!
47. Thank you for your understanding and support. I couldn’t ask for a better boss.
48. Your decision-making skills always inspired me to be like you! Thank you for all the lessons Boss!
49. Thanks for investing your precious time on me. Thanks for being with me at every step of obstacle in your company.
50. I always wonder how you deal so wisely with hundreds of employees around! Your grace and decency makes me hooked of you.
51. Thank you very much because your leadership has been my inspiration each day. Thank you.
52. The biggest problem in having an extraordinary boss like you is that I will never be happy working for anyone else. Thanks for being the best boss but you have really limited my career options because I will follow you wherever you go.
53. Please accept our thanks for being such a great boss to all of us.
54. Since the day I started to work with you; I know I’ve changed a lot that really helped me to become a better person inside and out. You are one of the reasons why I’m always trying my best. Thank you my boss. You know I appreciate you in so many ways.
55. Stories of what an amazing boss you are, have gone viral in my family. Thanks for being a cool boss.
56. Thank you for all of your assistance. I am honored to have you as my boss.
57. I just wanted to offer small thanks for being such a wonderful boss.
58. I want to thank you for being a great boss. I have enjoyed working with you over the years.
59. I want to thank you for helping me every step of the way. You are an amazing boss.
60. I want to thank you from the bottom of my hard for being such a supportive boss.
See Also: Best 25 Nelson Mandela Quotes Of All Time
61. You are without doubt a terrific boss and I thank you for your support.
62. Thank you for letting me know that all the extra work and late hours that I have put in were really of great value to you. Thanks a lot Boss for appreciating my work and thanks indeed for my bonus.
63. Thank you for my salary raise. You have the perfect knack to spot talent and hard work. This salary raise means so much to me as I have been through some tough financial problems in the past few months.
64. A boss such as you deserves a thank you for being an inspiration to us all.
65. A boss such as you deserves an international holiday for being so wonderful.
66. Our whole team would like to thank you for being our wonderful boss.
67. Thank you for your kind understanding. You are a terrific boss to us all.
68. You have indeed expressed great trust in my work abilities by giving me an excellent bonus. I would always try to do my best and will make it a point to never disappoint you in the future. Thank you.
69. I’m so thankful that you are my boss. You are not just a leader to me but you are also an inspiration. Your hard work has been my inspiration since I became a member of your staff. Thank you.
70. If it wasn’t for you, we would not know the meaning of leadership. Thank you.
71. It is an honor to work for such a great boss. Thank you for being you.
72. My salary raise is more than what I expected. I am so pleased that you valued my skills, contributions and achievements with a generous pay raise. Thank You Boss!
73. I deeply appreciate the raise you have given me, particularly in this season of economic downturn. Thank you boss!
The purpose of the 'thank you' letter or email is to show appreciation for the people who have helped you succeed or make your work life enjoyable. By sending.