Pretty Initial New Baby Girl Card, Newborn Baby Girl Card, Pink Newborn Baby Card, Congratulations Baby Girl Card, Personalised Baby Card.
Are you looking for something original to say when congratulating on new arrival?
In addition to sending a new baby card, why not send flowers to a new mum to surprise her when she gets back home with the baby?
Here are some of the best new baby card messages to get you inspired!
Need flowers for a new mum? Order at serenataflowers.com!sources: what-to-write-in-a-card.com, greeting-card-messages.com, bestcardmessages.com
Serenata Flowers offers a five-star flower delivery service in the UK – take a look at our recent special offers and take advantage of our discount codes to get fresh blooms at unbeatable prices. Free delivery in the UK from Monday to Sunday.
Lily Calyx is our in-house flower whisperer, an expert on all things botanical and an enthusiastic orchids collector. She loves discussing the insights of the secret world of flowers, shares her gardening tips and hacks and moons over the latest additions to Serenata Flowers flower range. Ask Lily anything about flowers and we can guarantee she will have the answer.
triochitarristicodiroma.com English-German Dictionary: Translation for Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl.
If you’re sending a new baby card and don’t know what to write, check out our ideas below and simply choose your favourite one! Whatever tone you’re looking for, we’ve come up with ideas from simple to thoughtful, as well as some funny ideas to make them laugh. So read on, pick your favourite and copy away!
For more ideas, visit our new baby cards or why not take a look at our new baby gifts for something really thoughtful.
Welcoming a new baby into the world is a community affair. Siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, co-workers, and family friends alike leap at the chance to congratulate and encourage parents on their new baby. Such a personal occasion calls for personalized messages, but not everyone knows exactly how to express their sentiments.
Tons of babies are born every day. Chances are you will find yourself congratulating new mothers and/or fathers several times throughout the year. It might be easier to personalize a message for family members and close friends. However, maybe your boss just gave birth or your local bank teller and you want to offer congratulations but don't know exactly what to say. Use these ideas when you find yourself wondering how to congratulate someone who had a baby.Related Articles
If you only know the new father or he'll be a single dad, these pointed messages are appropriate and meaningful.
Send the new mom wishes of congratulations with messages meant just for her.
When you want to say "congratulations on your baby girl," you can use sweet sayings or adorable congratulatory quotes for little girls.
Common wishes for a baby boy include the basic "congratulations on your baby boy" and more specific newborn baby boy quotes.
These messages would be appropriate for anyone to use regardless of your relationship to the recipient.
This type of message is typically reserved for people you have a close, personal relationship with.
Messages filled with scripture or teachings from any religion can be used in a personal message. Blessed with baby girl messages or baby boy messages can include prayers or be an original spiritual wish from you.
Personalized messages filled with humor or jokes are best reserved for very close friends and family members who are known to have an excellent sense of humor.
Well wishes for a baby shower can be contained in a card for the new parents that goes along with your gift.
When the whole family is excited about a new baby, send personalized congratulations messages to extended family members.
Go beyond the standard "congratulations you're an auntie" with a new aunt quote in a cute card.
Congratulations on becoming an uncle messages can be used in a new uncle card or shared face-to-face.
Let the new grandparents hear your best wishes for their new grandbaby with these simple sayings.
As the experts at Hallmark say, congratulations messages for a newborn baby are really your way of officially greeting the new arrival. Your purpose is to add to the new parents' joy in a way they can keep forever if they choose.
While there is no shame or ill-will in buying a special occasion card and adding a simple 'congratulations' with your signature on the inside, most of us hope to be a little more giving than that. Don't stress out over what to write in a new baby card! Instead, follow these how-to steps when your goal is to congratulate someone on their new baby. You are sure to create a message worth giving!
Sharing in the joy as parents and other family members welcome a new baby into the world is a priceless opportunity. Whether you're crafting a message to accompany a baby shower gift or you're sending a note of congratulations after the bundle of joy has arrived, take the time to think about who you are sending the message to and what you really feel. Your thoughtful message will surely be received with open arms.
Wishing you and your newborn many years of good health, love, and Congratulations on the safe arrival of your new baby [ boy / girl ]!! We're.
If you know someone who just had a baby, chances are they’re living in a cocoon of (sleep-deprived) bliss. As for you? You’re working on giving them a card with a heartfelt message that shows just how excited you are for them in this moment. But where to begin with your new baby wishes?
Naturally, it depends partly on how close you are to the parent in question: Is he or she a sibling, a close friend, a distant relative or a work colleague? Do you have a more formal relationship with this person, or is this someone you always laugh with? There’s no wrong thing to write, but your relationship will most likely dictate just how emotional (or cheeky) you want to get with your wishes for baby. But no matter what, you want to keep it sweet—it’s such a happy time! “Congratulations on your new baby” is a strong start, and we’ll help you take it from there.
New baby sentiments in this article:
It’s a girl! If you’re looking for new baby wishes to send to the parents of a baby girl, you can never go wrong with a heartfelt note—but why not try something playful, punchy and empowering?
Examples of wishes for baby girl:
• Who runs the world? Your little girl! (Soon enough, my friend, soon enough!) Thanks for bringing another boss lady into the world. XO
• Missing your sleep? Just wait ’til the sleepovers start. (I know you can’t wait!) Congrats, you two!
• It takes a Wonder Woman to create one. Congratulations on your new little bundle of girl power!
• Two against one! (Sorry, [dad’s name].) Congratulations on your little girl—we can’t wait to meet her!
• [Baby’s name] is going to inherit the best closet. Congratulations on your baby girl, mama!
• Are there three words better than “daddy’s little girl?” Didn’t think so. Congrats on yours.
This one’s for the boys! Looking for a message that’s straightforward and sincere? We’ve got you. Rather go a bit goofy? We’ve got ones for that too! You really can’t go wrong either way, especially if you customize it with a little of your own flair.
Examples of wishes for baby boy:
• Boy, oh, boy! We can’t wait to meet your little dude. Congratulations!
• Because the world needed another heartbreaker. ;-) Congratulations on your little boy!
• Your little boy has the coolest parents in town, hands down. Congratulations to you both!
• Life’s full of surprises with a little boy—just remember to duck. Congrats!
• If he’s half as handsome as his dad and a quarter as kind as his mom, you two will have a real winner on your hands. Congratulations on your baby boy!
• Boys: Because we all want a little more mud in the house. (Call me; I’ll come with soap.) Love you—congratulations!
Of course, just because you now know the baby’s gender doesn’t mean you have to focus on it in your new baby wishes. When sending wishes for a new mom and baby, or new baby born wishes to a father, some sentiments never go out of style, like a hope for health and happiness—and a need to meet the new baby, ASAP!
Examples of gender-neutral wishes for baby:
• Wishing you and your little boy/girl health, love and happiness. Congratulations!
• Welcome to the world, baby boy/girl! We’re so happy to have you here.
• I couldn’t be more stoked for you both! Congratulations on what will surely be the greatest baby of all time.
• But have you secured his/her social handles yet? ([Baby’s name] needs an Instagram account, stat!) Congratulations on the cuteness—I can’t wait to see all the pics!
• He/she couldn’t be any luckier than to have you two as parents. Congratulations!
• Tired yet? Text me! I’m more than happy to be on babysitting duty. Love you!
• Sleeping like a baby? Not anymore! (Totally worth it, right?) Congratulations on your baby boy/girl!
• We’ll miss you at Sunday brunch! (Kidding!) We can’t wait to meet [baby’s name]. Love you.
• There’s no place like home—especially yours. [Baby’s name] is the luckiest.
Guess what? Parents aren’t the only ones thrilled with their new arrival. Grandparents will be just as excited about the expansion to their family, because let’s face it: They’ve probably been waiting for this day for more than a minute and are ready to start spoiling that grandchild.
Examples of grandparents wishes for baby:
• We’re so thrilled to hear about the birth of your grandchild! Congratulations to you and your entire family.
• We know—he/she looks just like you, right? (Wink!) Can’t wait to meet little [baby’s name]!
• The best thing about grandchildren? You can recycle those stories you’ve been telling for years, and they’ll sound brand new! Congrats, [names here]!
• It’s like parenthood, round two, right? (At least you can give this one back.) Love you—congrats!
• That little boy/girl just won the grandparent lottery. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family!
• Finally, a reason to start posting on Facebook! Congratulations on your new grandchild—we can’t wait to see the pics!
Not really a wordsmith? Don’t fret. Thankfully, those who came before you have said some pretty on-the-nose—and just plain poetic—things about the newborn and parenting process. Here are a few of our favorites than you can include in a card.
Examples of new baby quotes:
• “Making the decision to have a child—it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.” —Elizabeth Stone
• “Every child begins the world again.” —Henry David Thoreau
• “A new baby is like the beginning of all things—wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities." —Eda J. Le Shan
• “It sometimes happens, even in the best of families, that a baby is born. This is not necessarily cause for alarm. The important thing is to keep your wits about you and borrow some money.” —Elinor Goulding Smith
• “If your baby is beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time, you’re the grandma.” —Theresa Bloomingdale
• “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” —Johnny Depp
• “Having kids—the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings—is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” —Maria Shriver
• For the couple who adopted: “[He’s] definitely all mine. Little souls find their way to you whether they’re from your womb or someone else’s.” —Sheryl Crow
Every beautiful letter must come to an end, which is why we’ve included not only our favorite opening lines, but also the best closers. From the classic (“Love,”) to the slightly tongue-in-cheek (“You’ve got this!”), check out these sweet closing lines. (And hold onto them for other special occasions, like baby showers!)
Examples closings for baby wishes:
New baby wishes for a baby girl. 21“Your little angel is here! Congratulations to you both!” mother kissing lttle new born baby Image from.