“My deepest sympathy on the loss of your dog, and you will no longer miss your father.
The loss of a father can tear the heart apart in anguish. It isn’t easy to deal with such a painful experience, hence the need for words of comfort and strength to the individual or family bereaved. Below are condolence messages on the death of someone’s father.
1: I may not be able to understand how pained you feel on the death of your father, yet, I don’t wish to hold back my hurt over the sad news. Please, take heart.
2: It is quite unfortunate that you will have to deal with the loss of your dad at this point in time. I had hoped for a better happening and not this. Accept my deepest condolence.
3: It is really amazing that someone as caring and loving as your dad had to leave us unexpectedly. I am grieved that he left us hollow and empty. May God comfort us the way only He can.
4: Truly, there’s nothing permanent on this earth planet; it is more of “Here today, gone tomorrow.” I sympathize with you over the loss of your father, and pray that God will grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.
5: If words can heal hearts, I will most delightfully write you on a daily basis, to help you recover from the pain from losing your great father. Kindly accept my heartfelt condolence to you and your siblings.
6: I was not myself when I heard the news of your dad’s demise. It came as a shock to me which I haven’t recovered from. I’m sorry; please be consoled by the fact that he lived a fulfilled life.
7: The least news I expected to hear was of your father’s death. How ugly could things get? I pray that you will find strength from above in such a trying time.
8: Life is mysterious. Just when I thought I had found someone in your dad who would take the place of my late father, he also bade us farewell from this miserable world. Take heart, friend. I wish it were all a joke.
9: There is no best time to lose a loved one. Even in old age, papa was a dear soul, so wonderful to be with. I wished he had stayed around longer. Accept my sincerest condolence.
10: It is saddening that you lost your dad to death. You are grieved, that I know, but I am sure that he is finally at rest from sickness, drugs and pains. Take heart, my dearest friend.
11: If we can stop death with our powers, we would have never allowed it rear up its ugly head to strike against us. I’m sorry about your dad’s death. Accept my sincere sympathy.
12: I knew your father to be a man who got along with almost everyone. I can’t rightly tell you how difficult it is for me to deal with the news of his death. I urge you to stay strong.
13: There are a few persons on earth who make wonderful impact as much as a loving father does. I have deep respect for your dad, and his death won’t ever change it. Accept my earnest condolence over your loss.
14: I strongly believe that your dad lived a remarkable life. He was a man of rare wisdom, who had much love for learning. I pray that he rests in peace, and that God will console everyone he left behind.
15: Good people make their exit from this planet faster than evil people. I lack words to express my grief over the passing on of your phenomenal father. He touched lives without leaving a space for doubt in our hearts. Indeed, I will remain grateful to God for the lifetime opportunity to meet your dad. If not, I wouldn’t have been able to fathom the incredible loss his death has brought. Accept my deepest sympathy, and may his soul rest in peace.
16: A time like this is one that we all dread, the time when we will come to terms with the reality that a dear father will leave us for the Great Beyond. It is with soberness that I send this message to condole with you over the death of your father. I didn’t know him personally, but I heard a lot of excellent reports about him. I will request that you take heart, please.
17: Your dad’s death is a painful reminder to all of us that each and every one of us has an appointed day of departure from this earth realm. As we mourn his exit, may we reflect on the quality of life that we lead. In fact, his demise is a gain to heaven, and a loss to us here on earth. I am deeply saddened that he left at a time we needed him most. Only God understands why. Kindly accept my heartfelt sympathy.
18: No one who encountered your dad left without having one or two exceptional lessons in mind. I have never known a man as trustworthy as he was. I wish to express my genuine sympathy over your father’s death. I am troubled that he has left a vacuum nobody else can fill. I pray that God gives you the strength of mind to go through this difficult period of your and also give you the strength of mind to bear this painful loss.
19: On wings, your dad flew away to heaven. He left without saying goodbye. Though it hurts as much as anything, we can’t help but thank God for the life of goodness that he lived. I can say without mincing words, that I am super proud of your father. He lived like a hero, fought like a warrior, and is at rest from the troubles of life. May his soul keep resting in perfect peace.
20: I am among the many who didn’t want to believe that your father is dead. I strove to doubt the veracity of the news but to no avail. I am pained. I rely on God to lessen the burden of his demise. It took an unfathomable degree of courage for me to eventually write this condolence message to you. I can vividly remember how welcoming he was, always asking us how we fared as his visitors. Accept my sincerest condolence, please.
21: Time will fail me to narrate the personality of your father. In summary, he was a man of honor, one who embodied truth without apologies. Kindly accept my deepest sympathy over his loss.
22: Your father was my boss in my first place of employment. He had a great work attitude which motivated me and everyone who worked under him to give their best. Accept my unfeigned sympathy over his loss.
23: It is with profound sympathy that I write to you, over the demise of your father. I am not quite familiar with him, but I am sure that he was a great father for he raised you well. May his soul rest in peace.
24: Kindly accept my sincerest condolence on the passing away of your kind father. He was loved by all, and a friend to many. His type is rare, and I pray that God will fill the vacuum he left in our hearts.
25: There is so much to say about a man as gentle as your father. He portrayed humility without compromising his integrity. I will always long to meet his kind again in life. Please, take heart.
26: In a time like this, all we are left with is sober reflection on the aftermath of life here on earth. As for me, your father lived an enviable life that will bring him peace in paradise.
27: Please, accept my most sincere condolence on the passing on of your dearest father.
28: I never thought that the news I would hear this morning is of your father’s death. Accept my sympathy. May his soul rest in peace.
29: With tears-filled eyes, I want to state that I am sorry that you lost your dad. Please, take heart.
30: I want to encourage you to be strong in this time of grief. May God grant your dad eternal rest in paradise.
31: My deepest condolence goes to you and your family members over the loss of your dad. May God console your grieving hearts.
32: Nothing can take the place of the love of a dad. My condolence goes to you over the demise of your dad. Take heart.
33: From my heart of hearts, I wish to express my sympathy on the loss of your father. Be consoled.
34: Your father lived an exemplary life. May his beautiful soul rest in peace.
35: May you find solace in the fact that you had an angel for a father. Take heart.
Also Read: Sympathy Messages For Loss Of Husband
Please accept our heartfelt condolences. Your father was a wonderful man, and he will be greatly missed. I am truly sorry for the loss of your father. There are no.
A short condolence message is a message of sympathy sent to loved ones, friends and acquaintances during their time of grief. They can be accompanied by gifts, flowers, condolence cards or anything that can make the bereaved feel better. Usually written in a very respectful manner, these brief words of sympathy are succint but heartfelt ways of telling our loved ones that we will always be there whenever they need us. You can take a cue from our compilation of thoughtful short condolence messages to tell your loved ones exactly how much their grief saddens you.
How to express condolence to others should not be hard, because as humans we have felt what it means to lose someone. Always remember than in expressing condolence, or sympathy, the goal is to offer as much compassion, concern and connection with the bereaved. You can express this by sharing memorable moments that you had with the deceased, or how you will equally miss the person.
At one point in time in our lives, we have lost something very important to us, most times we are pained. But this pain doesn’t last forever as we know we might be able to replace the lost item. The case is not the same when we lose our loved ones, the pain lingers longer, and sometimes, forever. There are certain persons that come into our lives and changes it for the best. Whether family or friend, losing someone important can be a very sad thing to experience.
Words, when put write can go a long way in softening the hardest of hearts. There are things you can write to show your concern for the bereaved. The goal is to write something beautiful, soothing, and encouraging at the same time. At such, you have to carefully select your words to make perfect sense to the bereaved. When trying to write, make sure you sound as positive as possible. You need to calm the bereaved, and not cause more tension than there already is.
Some examples of what condolences to write can be. “I am deeply sorry for the loss of [the name of the deceased here] I wish to have you know that I am here to honor him/her and always remember him/her.” You can also say, “there are lots of things we did together, I’ll remember him/her for so many positive things that we did together.”
There are no right words, there’s nothing you could say that will make the pain go away. However, we have a selection of 150 short condolence messages you can send to a grieving person.
My thoughts are with you, even as my love goes out to you.
Thinking about you and your family in this time of need.
Call me if you need anything. May his/her soul find peace
This tragedy has devastated us all.
We will continue praying for you from our hearts
We sincerely hope peace finds you during this difficult time.
Our thoughts are with you, in this trying time.
Your loss saddens us; we are deeply sorry.
(Name) may have left out sight, but he/her shall never be forgotten
(Name) shall really be missed. Accept our sympathy.
We learned of (Name) untimely demise.
Losing a loved one is hard, but knowing you have people to walk you through the journey lightens the burden; you have me.
The news of (Name) demise came as a great shock to us. Please accept our condolence.
Dealing with loss is never easy.
We shall always be available when you need us.
A phone call is all you need to have me there with you.
Our hearts and thoughts remain with you as you mourn.
Sadnesss engulfed us the moment we learned of (Name) passing.
We shall always pray for you.
We may not know how sad the death of (Name) makes you. We hope you let us share in your grief.
If we can comfort you in anyway, please let us know.
Please accept my sympathy over the loss of (Name)
We pray time will heal and lighten the pain you feel.
We never forget our loved ones, their memories live in our hearts.
May loving memories of (Name) comfort you.
Always thinking of you and your family.
(Name) passing is quite a devastating news.
Take solace in the fact that (Name) is in a better place, till we meet him/her again, may he/she continue to rest with the Lord. Be strong.
You may not know this, but grieving can help you heal better, so take your time.
People like (Name) are truly rare.
My sincere condolences over the death of (Name)
Death relieves our loved ones of their suffering, but it puts us in pain… what a conflict.
Let me offer my sincere condolences to you.
Your family is sorrounded by people who genuinely love them, hope that will help you get through this.
Draw strength from (Name) memories.
We may not understand exactly how you feel, but we sympathize with you at this time.
Let me know right away, if you ever need my help.
Our deepest condolences, from the family of (Name).
Be patient, time heals all wounds.
Let the love of people who care help you through this journey.
(Name) soul has found rest
Prayers are known to ease burdens, you are currently in mine.
Please take things easy, take time to grieve and get better, accept my sympathy.
(Name) continues to rest in God’s bossom
(Name) is now with the angels above.
The Lord has taken away (Name) suffering. We just hope He gives us the strength to deal with this sorrow.
We sympathize with you over the loss of (Name). He//She was a very great person. My sympathies.
We received with shock, the news of (Name) passing. Our condolences.
We were (Name) colleagues. He/She shall surely be missed. Accept our condolences.
Let the fun memories you created with (Name) help you get through this.
We sympathize with you, with heavy hearts.
Sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Sorry to hear about (Name) passing. May God give you the fortitude to bear this loss.
The tragic loss of (Name) deeply saddens me.
The death of (Name) truly saddens me.
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Never forget, you have friends who love you.
(Name) definitely left his/her prints on the sands of time.
(Name) was a rare gem.
Just learned (Name) is no longer with us.
Heard about (Name) sudden demise.
We shall continually pray for you and your family.
Sorry for your loss.
How to write a Condolence Message In Moments of Grief?
It is very necessary to offer our condolences to grieving loved ones, not just to show we care, but to also show that we are willing to support them, come what may. Many of us however, do not really know how to accurately explain how we feel with words. Writing a sympathy message involves a lot of deep emotion, this is why it is not usually easy. Words of encouragement after death are usually personal and touching and should be carefully written to so as not to pass the wrong message. Our list of condolence messages will help you find the exact words to describe how you feel.
The news of (Name) death came as a shock to me.
So sorry to receive the news of (Name) passing.
Death is inevitable, we know,but when it happens, we just cannot help but feel sad.
The news of (Name) death, saddened us greatly.
I was shocked to hear about the tragic loss of (Name)
Please accept my deepest condolences.
Losing someone you love is never easy.
Hope you know we are here for you.
Just one phone call, if you ever need to hear a kind voice
If you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Our love goes out to you.
We are deeply saddened to learn about (Name) passing
Words cannot express how much we sympathize with you in this time of sorrow.
As you deal with the demise of (Name), just know our thoughts are with you.
You are in our hearts, whatever you need.
Please accept our heartfelt condolences sympathies for your loss
May your sorrow lighten with each passing day.
Love heals all wounds,we hope you continually carry (Name) love in your heart.
May (Name) memories comfort you.
My heart goes out to your and your family. Accept my sympathy.
(Name) passing is a very terrible tragedy
Tears can heal the soul, so take all the name you need to mourn and heal.
My sincere condolences to you and your family
Death never seems fair, but at least we take solace in the fact that our loved ones are relieved from their suffering.
People like (Name) are few on Earth. He/she shall surely be missed.
I want to extend my heartfelt sympathy to you
There are people who love you and your family, let that love sorround you
Focus on the good memories of (name) and let these memories bring you comfort
You must be going through a lot right now, but just know someone is thinking of you.
Whatever way we can help lighten your burden, just know we are here for you.
From my family with love, accept our deepest sympathies.
May you be patient enough to get through this journey
Let our love engulf you in this trying period
(Name) has found peace and freedom in God
(Name) is resting in the bossom of the Lord
(Name) soul has found rest
(Name) has left us with a lot of sorrow to deal with.
(Name) shall continue to rest eternally.
Sending thoughts of comfort and kindness to the grieving family.
We greatly sympathize with you and your family.
Friends share everything with love, even sorrow. That is exactly what we hope to do, as your friends.
If only words can express how sad your loss makes me. My condolences.
Words alone cannot express my sorrow; please accept my sympathy.
May her soul rest in peace. You have our support, whenever you need it.
A gem as special as (name) can never be forgotten,
Even as you go through this pain, you are not alone, my thoughts are with you.
Thinking of you, in this difficult time
Losing a spouse is never easy, we promise to help our beloved uncle get through this period.
The memory of people we love becomes a treasure when they are gone. Treasures are valuable, keep them safe.
Words cannot express how pained I am for your loss
Our earnest prayer, is that peace and comfort find you in this trying.
(Name) made good memories with you. May those memories help you find peace.
If your pain could be taken away, we would do just that, just to show how sorry we are.
May love sorround you enough to take your pain away.
May you find enough peace to comfort you.
The news of your loss deeply saddened us, we are truly sorry.
As a family, we sympathize with you and your family as you mourn
Heart felt sorrow and condolences, from my family to yours.
As you go through this dark time, just know you have my thoughts and good wishes
Faith in God as always, will fill the void you left in our hearts, Grandma
A thought of sympathy and love to the grieving family
Even as you are grieving, may you draw strength from the love of family and friends to stay strong.
God’s love heals, we pray it shall be available for you also, to make you feel better and lighter.
Hoping you get enough love from family and friends to help you through this journey.
As your friends, we are here to comfort you in this time of grief, please never forget that.
Even as the snows fall and leave you cold, I hope you will let my arms enfold you, to love and to hold.
Still praying for you, may you find strength to bear this loss.
May the Lord continue to strengthen you.
My family shall be at your beck and call during this trying time.
We can not take away your pain, we can only pray to God to give you a reason to smile again.
A person like (Name) can never be forgotten, but we take solace in the fact that he/she led a very great life.
There is nothing one can say to magically ease the pain of a loss so great, just know we share in your pain too.
Please accept my sincere condolences. Call if you need anything.
Even as (Name) has gone to be with our maker, we know we shall feel him/her smiling down on us.
We are (Name) co-workers and we shall really miss him/her. He/she has left a void quite big. Accept our condolences.
We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall always remember you in our prayers and thoughts.
Our condolences to the family of (name), with love from (name)
Heaven gained an angel when you left us, but our tears and pain are still here.
I hope you accept my condolences for your loss
May you find love, strong enough to comfort you as you mourn
Words alone cannot describe how sad this makes us. We are deeply sorry.
More than anything, may you find peace and comfort.
You never have to feel alone, not when you have people like us who are ready to stand by you.
Condolence is to help relieve and comfort the bereaved. It is okay if you do not wish to comfort anyone, your comfort can go a long way in helping the bereaved heal faster. You also express condolences as a sign of love. When you love someone, you also check on their wellbeing.
Condolences prove that you have respect and regard for the dead person. If you miss the burial or do not show up at the time you are meant to over the death of someone dear to you, it can be termed to be hatred by other members of the family.
Dealing with the loss of a loved one is never easy. That is why sometimes we are at loss as to how to console a grieving person. We do not want to be misunderstood as some good meaning words could turn out wrong, if not properly placed. Sympathy cards help us convey our condolences, in a very concise yet, heartfelt manner. When accompanied with some kind words, condolence cards can convey just how we feel about the loss our loved ones are dealing with. If you need any guide as regards how to pen down your thoughts, our carefully collated sympathy quotes will help you decide exactly what to write on your sympathy card.
Who knows what to say when someone passes away? After hearing the news, many of us want to reach out with condolences, but aren’t sure exactly what to say. Often, some have no clue where to begin or what the right words are. However, in the face of loss, sadness, and shock it’s vital that friends and family reach out to those grieving and let them know how much they’re cared for. So if you’re looking for the right sympathy messages or what to write in a sympathy card, look to our guide below.
It’s no easy task to sign a heartfelt sympathy card, but it is the right thing to do. You may sit and ponder things like what you would want those close to you to say in a moment like this. You may begin to write and then worry you might say the wrong things. It’s important to remember that in darkness sometimes all you need to be reminded of is a little light. Even though writing a card that says, ‘Sorry for your loss,’ isn’t easy, it doesn’t mean that it isn’t important. And your condolence messages may be just the light that person needs.
The following sympathy messages are meant to give you a guideline to follow for bringing warmth to a grieving heart. Use them as they are, combine them or customize them to express your feelings.
Whether you want to express your own feelings, acknowledge the feelings of others, share a memory or offer ongoing support, you’re going to need to put all of these sentiments into the right words. Remember that you can be brief and still come off as warm and comforting. Let your own judgment as well as these examples guide you in drafting your sympathy messages with a serious and sincere tone.
Examples of Sympathy Card Wording:
They say that a father’s guiding hand always sits on the shoulder of his children. And, although he may be in a better place, losing such a strong figure in life is one of the hardest things many of us will go through. Think about retelling how this person’s father lived, how he smiled and how he loved when drafting a sympathy card messages for the loss of a father. Additionally, consider visiting our additional resource on Miss You Dad Quotes and Messages.
Just as with the loss of a father, losing your mother is profound. It can be of great comfort for a grieving person to hear how much you admired and cared for their mother. Extend your caring thoughts, admiration, and words of condolences with these examples.
Offer heartfelt condolences with these sympathy message ideas and tips from Our words can't take away the pain of losing a loved one, but they can go a long “It was truly a pleasure working with your father for 17 years.
Writing a condolence message is not always an easy task mostly because of the deep emotion that is involved in the writing, the writer’s aim is always to pass a sympathy message to the bereaved family and friends, letting them know how much he/she share in their sad feeling of losing a loved one. In writing this, one needs to be careful in order not to send the wrong message during this sensitive moment, hence this message can serve as a guide to writing one of the best condolence messages.
1. You and your family are in my/our heart/s and mind/s. My/Our condolences on the passing of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.).
2. I/We extend our deepest sympathies to you and your family. May the soul of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) be at peace with our Heavenly Father.
3. We/I can’t imagine what you must be feeling right now, but we/I want you to know that we are just a phone call away if there is anything we can do to help you get through this. My/Our heartfelt condolences.
4. I am honored and blessed to have known your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) He/She was truly a blessing in my/our life/lives and I/we will miss him/her. My/Our condolences.
5. May care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace to get you through the days ahead. My/Our most sincere condolences.
6. Remembering her wonderful and gentle soul will forever remain in our hearts. May she / he rest in peace!
7. A good heart has stopped beating, a good soul ascended to heaven. We part with our beloved grandmother in pain.
8. We will never forget you. We will pray for her as she prayed for us. May God give her eternal rest.
9. We will never forget the image of her gentle and bright face. May God give her eternal rest and the family the strength to bear the great pain.
10. I/We offer you my/our thoughts, prayers and well-wishes during this dark time in your life.
11. It’s terrible to hear about your loss and I/we express my/our sincere sympathy to you and your family, I/we will include your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) in our thoughts and prayers.
12. I/We are deeply saddened by the loss that you and your family have encountered. My/Our hearts go out to you during this trying time and may my/our prayers serve as comfort to you and your loved ones.
13. I/We hope that our Lord brings you and your family the much-needed comfort and peace during this sad time. My/Our condolences to you and your family.
14. May our/my condolences bring you comfort and may our/my prayers ease the pain of this loss.
15. Prayers and fond memories are what we have to remember our dearly departed. May the love of family and friends comfort you during these difficult days, our/my most heartfelt condolences.
16. I/We am/are truly sorry to hear of the loss of (insert name of deceased here.). Please accept our condolences and may our prayers help comfort you and hasten the journey of his/her soul to Heaven.
17. May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief. Please accept my/our sincere condolences.
18. Please accept our/my condolences, just know that we/I are/am here for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out, especially during this difficult time.
19. My/Our deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the comfort and peace that you seek and may the soul of your loved one rest in peace.
20. I/We am/are deeply saddened by the news of your loss. I/We pray that God will grant you the strength needed to get through this moment in your life. My/Our most sincere condolences.
21. My/our heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. I/We will surely miss the presence of a truly loveable and kind person.
22. I/We are truly sorry for your loss. Your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) will be missed and he/she will never be forgotten, may his/her soul rest in peace.
23. Despite the loss of the physical presence of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) We know that God has assigned him/her to watch over you throughout your life. We/I feel for your loss, our/my most sincere condolences.
24. I/We know that what you are going through right now is very difficult, just know that I/we am/are here for you. I/We am/are truly sorry for your loss.
25. My/Our condolences to you and your family on the passing of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.). I/We know that it is hard to bear right now, but remember that death is only the end of the physical life and the beginning of an eternal life. May my/our friendship and prayers ease you through this difficult time.
26. Words may not suffice to express the heartfelt sorrow that we/I feel for the passing of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) but please accept our/my condolences and we/I will be sure to include him/her in our daily prayers.
27. (insert name of bereaved here), we/I just want you to know that we/I are really sorry to hear about your (insert name of deceased to bereaved here), he/she was a wonderful man/woman and was cherished by everyone who knew him/her. May he/she rest in peace.
28. The loss of someone dear to us is never easy, but may you take comfort in the fact that you are surrounded by people that love and care for you, if there is anything we/I can do, please don’t hesitate to let me/us know. Our/My condolences.
29. In these moments of great ordeal, words are useless … God rest his soul in peace and the angels to always be there with you!
30. Words cannot describe what I am feeling. I give my condolences to the entire family. God rest his soul
31. May God forgive and accept his soul into the Garden of Eden, near the throne of whom he seek and loved!
32. May God put him in a special place from where he will be watching us, the people who loved and cherished him!
33. Condolences to the bereaved family. My tears are flowing for a friend, a great man. God rest his soul in peace!
34. A prayer, a flower, a candle and sad tears of pain on your grave, our dear grandmother
35. With a heavy heart we pray for the eternal repose of one who was a man of distinguished humanity.
36. A beautiful soul, full of love and faith, ascended to heaven, away from me, but closer to God, leaving loneliness and sadness. With immense heartache, I break up with my lovely wife.
37. I loved too much and I lost. Today you’re not where you were, but you will always be in our hearts. God rest you in peace and quiet, our dear mother.
38. I/We would like to offer you and your family our deepest and most sincere condolences and may the soul of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here) rest in peace.
39. In this sorrowful time, I/We would like to extend to you my/our heartfelt condolences. May our Lord comfort you and your loved ones.
40. Dear (insert name of bereaved here), I/we am/are terribly sorry to hear about the passing of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.). May my/our condolences bring you consolation and peace during this painful time.
41. (Name of deceased) will be terribly missed. He/She was loved by all of us and he/she will be cherished in our memories forever. Our/My condolences.
42. May the love and mercy of our Lord be bestowed upon you and your family during this unfortunate time. My/our most sincere condolences.
43. May the soul of the dearly departed rest in peace, may my/our prayers help guide him/her on his journey to our Creator.
44. May fond memories of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) bring you comfort during this hard time in your life. Look back on all the good memories you were able to have and smile at the fact that you were able to share these before he/she passed away. My/Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family.
45. At this difficult time in your life, we/I pray that God will grant you the serenity and peace that you need to get through this. Stay strong and know that you are remembered in our/my thoughts and prayers.
46. Please accept my/our heartfelt condolences, words cannot begin to express the sadness you are feeling right now, but I/we am/are here for you and I/we am/are praying for you to get through this. God bless you and may the soul of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) rest in the everlasting peace of Christ Almighty.
47. No one can prepare you for a loss; it comes like a swift wind. But take comfort in knowing that he/she is now resting in the arms of our Lord. Our/My deepest condolences to you and your family.
48. When we lose a loved one here on earth, we gain an angel in heaven that watches over us. May you take comfort in knowing that you have an angel to watch over you now. We/I extend our/my most sincere condolences to you.
49. I/We am/are deeply saddened by the loss of your (insert relationship of bereaved to deceased here). He/she will be truly missed and I/we will include him/her in my/our daily prayers.
50. We/I are/am deeply saddened by the news of (name of deceased) passing. Our/My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
51. A person that departs from this earth never truly leaves, for they are still alive in our hearts and minds, through us, they live on. Please accept my/our condolences, he/she will not be forgotten.
52. We are deeply saddened by your loss, our hearts go out to you and your loved ones and may our prayers guide his/her soul to our Heavenly Father.
53. Our sincere condolences to the grieving families. We pray that the Good Lord to caress the souls of those left desolated after the tragic disappearance.
54. Sincere condolences to the families grieving the immeasurable loss they suffered. In such moments the words would be superfluous … We are with our minds and soul along with those who were privileged to know them.
55. Our souls are hardened of pain on hearing of the premature and unfair disappearance of those who were our mentors and colleagues. We knew, appreciated and admired! They will remain forever in our memory! Sincere condolences!
56. I am deeply pained and words are of no help in expressing the sorrow I feel at this moment. Sincere condolences!
57. Nobody can understand how hard a separation is, than when one of our prized jewels leaves us. You search for it and it can’t be found, you ask for her and she does not hear you, you wait and she’s not coming. It remains only the eternal memory in our hearts of our dear mother / grandmother.
58. The good Lord called to him last night our beloved father, brother, grandfather. May God rests his soul in peace.
59. Mother is the most expensive being on earth. No one and nothing can fill the void created by the loss of our dear mother / grandmother.
60. Flowers and prayers go out for our dear grandmother and great-grandmother that left us too soon.
61. I/We cannot even begin to understand what you’re going through right now, but I/we would like to offer our prayers and condolences to you and your family.
62. In this tough time in your life, may my/our friendship, sympathy and heartfelt condolences bring you comfort.
63. Hearing about your loss has deeply saddened me/us, but I/we know that this is far from what you are going through right now. You are in my/our thoughts and prayers. My/our heartfelt sympathy goes out to you and your family.
64. Please accept my/our condolences on the passing of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here). It was an honor to have known such a great person and I/we will truly miss him/her. May God embrace you in comfort during this difficult time.
65. May his/her soul rest in peace, I firmly believe that God will accept him/her with open arms for all the good he/she has done while he/she was on this earth.
66. Nothing is more painful in life as the separation of a jewel. Time passes, but the pain in our hearts and the tears in our eyes remains the same as ……………….. ago, when our beloved husband / father-in-law / grandfather passed away.
67. His kind face remains forever in our image. You retired quietly, the same way you live in the world of good and righteous. May God watch you sleep forever my dear husband / brother.
68. A thought of comfort and condolences to the grieving family.
69. We stand by our uncle, in a time where his beloved wife passed away. May God rest her soul in peace.
70. I cannot believe you are no longer with us … I have to believe that God has bigger plans for you. You will always remain in our hearts
71. Today is both a sad day and happy day, sad because of the loss that has been in occurred but happy because he/she has reached his final destination in life and is now united with our Lord and Savior. My/Our condolences to you and your family.
72. I/We am/are truly sorry to hear about your loss. Your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) was a great man/woman and he/she will be truly missed and will always be remembered. My/Our condolences.
73. Losing someone we love is nothing easy, but knowing that we have been able to be a part of the life of that person, we can realize that we are blessed to have been able to share in his/her life before he/she went to rest in eternal salvation. My/our condolences.
74. I/We would like to express my/our sorrow and condolences to you and your family. He/she will be a part of my/our prayers from now on.
75. After the tears have dried and the goodbyes have been said, all we have to hold onto are the happy memories that we’ve shared with our loved ones who have passed, this is what keeps them alive in our hearts and in our minds, and they will continue to live on, through us. My/Our condolences.
76. My/Our heart/hearts are filled with sorrow upon hearing the news about the your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) passing. My/Our most sincere condolences go out to you and your family.
77. We join our friends with thoughts of comfort in helping then get over the immense void left behind by the loss of their beloved father / mother/ brother.
78. Remembering you and (Name) in our minds and in our hearts.
79. Sent with love and remembrance,
80. Sharing in your sorrow. With love and friendship.
81.Someone so special can never be forgotten.
82. Thinking of you, at this time of loss.
83. When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
84. Wishing you peace to bring comfort, courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your hearts.
85. Words fall short of expressing my sorrow for your loss.
86. Words fall short of expressing my sorrow.
87. May the memories of (NAME) help you find peace.
88. May you be comforted by the outpouring of love surrounding you.
89. May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.
90. My families hearts are with you and your family.
91. We are sorry for your loss. (NAME), was such a great person, (HE/SHE) will live on in our memories forever.
92. We are very saddened to hear of your loss.
93. We don’t know how to heal your pain, but wish we could. Please know you are in our prayers and we wish you well.
94. We pray that your heart and soul will find peace and comfort during this difficult time.
95. We were coworkers of (NAME). Words cannot express our sorrow. The office won’t be the same without (HIM/HER). (NAME) will be missed.
96. I will be thinking of you in this moment of pain.
97. I’m always there in your hour of need. May his/her soul rest in peace.
98. No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss.
99. Our collective hearts are heavy with sympathy.
100. Our hearts go out to you in your time of sorrow.
Read also Prayer For Those Grieving the Loss of Loved Ones hearts go out to you and your loved ones and may our prayers guide [name] soul to our Heavenly Father. passing. My most sincere condolences go out to you and your family.