Express your gratitude with these thank you messages and ideas from “For my burden-bearing, laughter-sharing, forever-caring friend a very happy, It's good business to send a handwritten thank-you note for the.
In a time when manners are teetering on the edge of extinction and anxiety is on the rise, it is increasingly important to spend time expressing gratitude.
Focusing on gratitude can negate feelings of resentment and entitlement and foster feelings of positivity.
Studies show that even months after writing a simple appreciation quote or journaling feelings of gratitude, people's brains are still wired to feel especially thankful.
This is because gratitude habits have a self-perpetuating nature.
The more you practice gratitude, the more you can enjoy its many benefits, such as an overall feeling of wellbeing and happiness.
Nothing expresses words of appreciation and gratitude like a personal note to someone who has touched your life in some way.
Not only do these personal messages make you feel happier, but also they foster positive feelings in the recipient. And that person is more likely to feel grateful and spread the love to others.
Gratitude seems to have a ripple effect that can improve the lives of so many, and it's well worth the few minutes of time it takes to write down your feelings of gratefulness in a message to others.
Here are some great examples of appreciation messages to send to people to show how much you care.
Ah, your friends — that wonderful circle of people you've chosen and nurtured because they mean so much to you.
What would we do without our friends who love and support us unconditionally?
Appreciate your friendship and how much they mean to you and how blessed you feel to have them in your life.
1. You always know how to make me laugh and lift my spirits. Thanks so much for being my friend!
2. Whenever something out of the ordinary happens, the first thing I think about is calling to tell you. That's the sign of a great friend.
3. You've been by my side through so many ups and downs, and I want you to know that I'll always do the same for you. Thank you!
4. I knew we would be fast friends the moment we met. I'm so glad that I was right.
5. You help me push my boundaries, lift me up when I'm feeling down, and give me comfort when I'm sad. You are a great friend, and I hope to always have you in my life.
6. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
7. You know you have found a true friend when you don’t need to be careful about what you say in front of them. Thank you for never judging me, friend.
8. You always have a way of bringing laughter, happiness, and joy into my life. When you are around, everything feels more peaceful, more exciting, and more interesting.
9. There are people who enter your life and make it a bit crazier, make you laugh a little louder, and who shine a little brighter. You are that person for me, and I wouldn’t trade you for anyone else.
10. There’s a lot that happens between two friends who have stood the test of time. The relationship isn't always perfect, but true friends will weather the storms with each other and wait for life to quiet down. They will do whatever they have to do to set things straight, then they go back to being friends again. That’s just how it is with you and me.
11. The secret to lifelong friendship is to treat the friendship as more than a gift but also as a responsibility. Thank you for playing your part in creating perfection.
12. “The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing…not healing, not curing…that is a friend who cares.” – Henri Nouwen
13. Thank you for being the friend who never asks for reasons or explanations when all I need is a hug and a good laugh.
14. The best friends are the ones who continue to give, even when you don't have anything to give back. Thanks for being one for me.
15. I don’t know the best way to say thank you to a friend like you who already knows the things that I never say and never says anything that I don’t understand.
16. I want to thank you, but I don’t know where to begin. So, I just want to say that there are so many things that I would not have been able to do without you.
17. We've done everything together since we were kids. I want to thank you for being such a great friend, and I can't wait to share many more of life’s precious moments with you.
18. You're a great friend who brings out the best in me. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for being you.
19. Your dedication, understanding, and time all mean so much to me, and I feel very lucky to be able to experience life alongside you. I cherish you forever, my friend.
20. “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” – Euripides
21. Friend, I want to let you know that you are the person who I always know will be there for me when something happens — either good or bad. Thank you for being that person in my life.
22. For my burden-bearing, laughter-sharing, and constantly-caring friend: a very joyful, hug-filled, and heartfelt thank you.
23. Thank you for being such a great friend. If you could see my face, you’d see the smile you put on it.
24. Thanks for always being there for me when no one else was. I appreciate you so much.
There are those special few people in your life, the ones in your inner circle of family and friends, who deserve personal acknowledgment and appreciation words.
You can never show too much gratitude for these people who bring so much joy and love into your life.
Here are some lovely words and appreciation quotes for those you care about the most.
25. Very few people can do the things you do for me and love and care for me this way. You are so special to me. Thank you for everything.
26. There is never anything random about your acts of kindness. Thank you for everything that you do.
27. Thoughtful and unselfish are two words I think of when I think of you. Thank you!
28. I want to thank you for all the wonderful ways you make me happy, even when you don’t realize it.
29. I’m so grateful for you because you are always supportive when I am going through a difficult time. Thank you.
30. Thank you for loving my quirks — you always make me feel special and loved.
31. I know that I don’t say this often enough, but I want to tell you how much I appreciate you and everything you do.
32. My life is very blessed with some of the greatest people. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
33. Sometimes I forget to say thank you to those who make the biggest difference in my life. Those who help to make the bad times bearable and the good times even better. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.
34. Here is a special thank you from my heart to someone who is special in my life. To someone who means a lot to me. A special thank you from me to you, for making life always feel like new.
35. Thank you for the many beautiful ways that you touch my life.
36. Thank you for just being there. You never try to fix me, you just make me feel supported and cared for.
37. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. However, it truly has no bottom for you.
38. So much of me has come from what I learned from you. You’ll always be with me, like a handprint on my heart.
39. “At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” — Albert Schweitzer
40. Thank you is just two words, but they mean a lot coming from my heart to yours.
41. This is just a short note to let you know how much I appreciate all of the awesome things that you do for me. I will always cherish you.
42. I would never be able to thank you enough, but this is a start.
43. I've always felt cherished and appreciated by you, and I want you to know that is exactly how I feel about you.
44. I don't think I would have made it this far without your kindness and generosity. I am especially grateful for you.
45. Whenever I feel alone, you find a way to sneak in. Thank you for always making my life feel more complete.
Read Related: 57 Of The Best Confidence Boosting Quotes
46. If I were to write about all the reasons that I am grateful for you on little pieces of paper, they would fill up an entire room. You are amazing, and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for everything you are.
47. Thank you for helping make my life become a dream come true.
48. I appreciate that you always remind me to stay true to myself, and you love me for who I am. Thank you.
49. Life has so many trying moments. For your companionship, support, and unique assistance, I want to say a big thank you.
Have you received some lovely birthday gifts or messages?
Maybe your Facebook page lit up today with so many good wishes that you feel overwhelmed with gratitude.
Show your appreciation to those who remembered your birthday by sending a short “Thank you” message. Just a few words can acknowledge the effort others have made to celebrate you.
50. I want to take a moment to say thank you to everyone for all of the positive birthday wishes. It means so much to me that you all made the effort to wish me a happy birthday. I feel very blessed to have all of you as my friends.
51. Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes and laughs. I keep our friendship and love in my heart. Love to you all.
52. It is a great day! My birthday is a great reminder of how grateful I am for all of the beauty in my life. Thanks for making me feel great!
53. I am overwhelmed with how much attention I received for my birthday and would like to extend gratitude to each and every one of you for your kind greetings. I'm sure that all of your wishes will bring me a great year.
54. Thank you to everyone for all the love and support on my birthday. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It is wonderful to know that I am surrounded by amazing people.
55. I am truly blessed! I woke up this morning with so many messages from all of you for my birthday! Thank you so much for being such a great part of my life.
56. To all of my family and friends, I am so lucky to have all of you sending me thoughtful messages that are full of love on my birthday. Thank you so much!
57. I want to say a big thank you for all the messages, cards, and gifts that were given to me today on my birthday. Thank you to everyone for making my birthday especially wonderful.
58. You all always make me feel happy on my birthday. You give the most thoughtful gifts and say the kindest words. If this is what it feels like to turn a year older, I wouldn’t mind getting older every day!
59. I am truly blessed to have such a great family. You always make my birthday special. Thank you so much for all of your love. You make me happy to be alive.
60. You all made my birthday an unforgettable one. I hope you all know how good it feels to have amazing friends and family like you to share my birthdays with.
61. Thank you for going to so much trouble to give me such a great birthday. This is one of the best birthdays of my life.
62. Birthdays can be a bittersweet time with age, but I have so much to be grateful for that I can't think of even one negative thing. Thank you to everyone who made my day so special.
63. It is so amazing that you never ever miss wishing me well on my birthday. Thank you!
64. Thank you all for your warm birthday wishes. I wish us all a happy life ahead!
65. The most valuable gift I have ever gotten is the love and support from my friends and family. Thank you so much for sharing that with me on my birthday!
Read Related: 37 Personal Development Tips That Will Change Your World
66. I don’t think of birthdays as a day to get older. I think of it as giving me another year to have all of you as friends! I appreciate all of your birthday wishes!
67. I'm amazed to receive so much love and care from my friends and family. I am grateful for everyone for making my birthday special!
68. I want to express my genuine gratitude to everyone who remembered me on my birthday. Thank you all!
69. I appreciate all of you for your thoughtful birthday wishes. It is so encouraging and refreshing to hear from such great friends on my special day!
70. Thank you for helping remind me that so many amazing people love me! I appreciate this outpouring of love on my birthday!
71. Words can’t express my appreciation for everyone remembering my birthday! I want everyone to know that you always show your love and support!
72. Birthdays tend to draw less attention with age, but you all showed me how much you still care, thank you!
73. I am so grateful for everyone who helped make this birthday another year for the books!
74. While my birthday is supposed to be about me, I think it is more about all of the people I love coming together. Thank you!
Want to offer some inspiration to someone you care about who might need a boost?
These appreciation quotes and messages can brighten someone's day and give them the motivation to do more and feel happier.
What a lovely gift to offer a friend or family member you appreciate!
75. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”– Robert Brault
76. The more you are grateful for in your life, the more opportunities for gratitude you will have.
77. You inspire me every day to be the best person I can be. That is the best gift you could ever offer me.
78. Each day is a new opportunity to be grateful for something new.
79. It is important to be mindful so you can learn how to appreciate the present moment.
80. You can choose to take things for granted or to take things with gratitude.
81. “Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity…it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” — Melody Beattie
82. It is never too soon to show your appreciation.
83. “Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all.” — William Faulkner
84. You have to stop and remind yourself that each moment is the only one you are positive you will have.
85. While a lot of people are able to see that a job has been well done, only a select few will speak up with appreciation.
86. A little appreciation goes a long way, but I can never say enough how much I appreciate you.
87. Appreciation speaks louder in action than it does in words.
88. “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.” — Buddha
89. Someone who feels appreciated will always do more than you expect them to do.
90. Words have power. Use them wisely to show your gratitude.
91. “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” — Mark Twain
92. Your appreciation can never be fake. Even if you don't say it out loud, you will feel it.
93. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” — Willie Nelson
94. Be thankful for everything you have in your life, and know that you will always end up with more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
95. One of the reasons that appreciation is so wonderful is that it makes what is outstanding in others belong to us as well.
96. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.” — Marcel Proust
97. Every night when I count my blessings, you are always at the top of the list.
98. Gratitude unlocks the unique treasures of life.
99. Foster a habit of practicing gratitude for every good thing that comes your way, and give thanks regularly. Because everything you have has contributed to your advancement in life, you should include everything in your gratitude.
100. Gratitude is equal to riches. Complaints are equal to poverty.
101. Upon waking, allow your first thought to be, “Thank You.”
I hope you found the appreciation quotes and messages in this list that provide just the words you need to express your feelings.
If you want to share words of gratitude to someone in a unique way, write them a note of appreciation that memorializes the way you feel.
You can use the messages and quotes as prompts for ideas you write yourself, or you can copy them directly in your letter, card, or email and add some of your own words to make the message more personal.
If nothing else, here's hoping these messages of appreciation will inspire you to savor all of the good things and people in your life.
Rather than dwelling on negativity, problems, or lack, allow the blessings in your life to occupy your thoughts more often. And express your gratitude to those around you more often.
Your sense of gratitude and appreciation of others not only lifts up the people you appreciate, but it also makes you feel happier and more confident.
Why not leave a little note of appreciation for someone you care about today?
Ever send meaningful thank you messages to your best friends? Here are simple, sweet, and barely awkward notes for friends (AKA those taken for granted).
When a friend does something for you, it is important to say thank you. This is a fundamental aspect of courtesy, but sometimes it is hard to know what to say.
It is important to remember that your friends will be happy to get your message and will not be judging you for what it says. The best thing to do is to make your message match what your friend did for you. For a small favor, a short message is just fine. For a larger favor, longer messages more appropriate. It is also important to specifically mention what you are thanking your friend for.
#1: Thank you so much for being there for me last night. I really needed someone to talk to, and you gave me some very good advice. I am feeling much better today thanks to your help. You are a great friend.
#2: We love the gift that you gave us for our wedding. You put a lot of thought into it, and it will come in very useful. Thank you very much.
#3: I am so grateful for all of your help moving and for letting me use your truck. You made what would have been a very difficult task a lot easier. I also enjoyed spending time with you.
#4: Thank you for coming and feeding my cats while I was away. They seemed happy and well cared for when I came home. I am sure they appreciated it as well.
#5: I know that I can never repay you for your kindness and all that you have done for me, but if you ever need anything from me, please ask. You have been a dear friend, and I thank you so much.
#6: Thank you so much for the beautiful gift. I will treasure it always. You always know just the right thing to give to me.
#7: I read the book that you recommended. It was really interesting, and I think it will be helpful. Thank you so much.
#8: I wanted to send you to this note to thank you for the interesting conversation we had last night. It has given me a lot to think about. You are very wise.
#9: I had such a wonderful time with you last night, and the food was wonderful. Thank you so much for inviting me to dinner.
#10: Here is a check to pay you back for the money that you loaned me. Thank you so much. You are a lifesaver.
#11: You will never know just how much you did for me. I could not have managed without you. You are the best friend a person could have. Thank you so much.
#12: I am so lucky for your friendship. You are there for me whenever I need you with a helping hand or a word of advice. I know how busy you are, but you always take the time to give to others, including me. Yesterday was but one of many days in which you stopped what you are doing so that you could help me out. Thank you so much.
#13: There are not enough words for me to express just how grateful I am to you. You help me so much last week. Thank you, thank you, and thank you again.
#14: Thank you for coming to my engagement party. You are a dear friend to me, and it meant so much to me to have you there.
#15: It seems like I am always saying thank you to you. You do so much for me, and you ask for so little. I value your friendship so much. If ever you need anything from me, please do not hesitate to ask.
#16: I am writing this note because I am thinking about how grateful I am to you. You are a dear friend to me. Your wisdom and gentle humor always make me feel better when I am sad or upset. Thank you so much.
#17: I just received the package with the beautiful scarf that you knitted for me. It is so exciting when somebody makes something for me by hand. It is just perfect, and it will look so good with my coat. Thank you very much.
#18: Thank you for very much for introducing me to your friend. We have been seeing each other every night for the past couple of weeks. He may be the love of my life.
#19: I know that we do not always agree, but I really appreciate the fact that you will tell me what you think. You have given me a lot to consider. Thank you very much.
#20: It is very rare that you meet somebody who will stand by you no matter what. I have found such a person in you. Thank you so much for your friendship over these years.
#21: I know that I have not been the easiest person to be around recently. Even so, you have stuck by me, and I am so grateful for you for that. Thank you for your patience and your kindness.
#22: Thank you for the beautiful birthday present that you sent me. I love it so much. It was such a thoughtful and kind gift.
#23: I do not know what I could have done to deserve such a wonderful friend. You are helpful and kind and a lot of fun to be with. Thank you so much.
#24: Thank you for putting up with me for several days when I needed a place to stay. I am so grateful for your kindness and your hospitality.
#25: Thank you so much for the graduation gift. Thank you also for the help and encouragement you have given me through these years while I have been in school. I do not think I could have gotten through it without your encouragement and support. You have been a wonderful friend to me.
Also Read: Thank You My Love Messages
Friendship is the sauce of life. Burdens are easier to bear when you have good friends surrounding you. However true friends who will stand by you through thick and thin are rare and that is why it is important to value and appreciate your true friends if you’re lucky to have them. Appreciate your dear friends with any of these really sweet 100 Thank You my Dear Friend Quotes and Messages.
In this collection you’ll find the most amazing Thank You Messages for my Best Friend, Thank You for Being There Messages, Thank You for Being a Friend in Need Quotes, Thank You my Dear Friend Quotes and others.
Relax as we dish out to you message after message, the most amazing Friendship Quotes.
You’re so much fun dear, a good medicine for depression. Nothing beats our time together. Thank you for being.
Thank You Dear Friend Quotes
READ ALSO: Inspirational Messages for Friends and Loved Ones
Life is so much fun with you buddy. It’s nice to know I can always count on you. Thanks for being there.
READ ALSO: Birthday Messages, Wishes and Prayers For Friends
You are a friend like a sister. Tested and true. Steadfast like a rock, always coming through. I love you dear best friend. Thank you for everything.
Thank you for visiting. If you liked our collection of Thank You my Dear Friend Quotes and Messages, please feel free to share. Xoxo.
Thank you for being there for me when I call you and need someone to just listen. It doesn't matter where we are in this world or in our lives.
What would we do without the kind help of friends and neighbors?
If you've been done a kindness recently by someone, then a thank you note is definitely in order.
Use the thank you note examples below to help you create just the right message for that thoughtful person.
Your willingness to help me during an especially difficult time is something I'll never forget. It takes a very caring person to drop everything in the middle of a busy day, to come to the aid of a neighbor.
Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated. Please accept my sincere thanks.
Last month, when Elizabeth had surgery, a lot of us wanted to pitch in and help while she was recuperating at home. We were able to make a difference, because of the time that you spent organizing our efforts. You made sure that several of us were each assigned a task that Liz needed to have done each day.
You are to be commended for your willingness to jump in and help us to get organized. I admire your energy, thoughtfulness and your ability to keep everyone on track.
Everyone on the block joins with me in thanking you for what you did. Your example of caring and leadership has been an inspiration to all of us.
With sincere thanks,
You were so kind to take care of little Pete last Thursday. Friends like you, who can be depended upon to show up in a pinch, are hard to find. With your help, I was able to keep my doctor's appointment and get my prescription renewed, as planned.
Thanks so much for coming through for me. You are a good friend!
With warmest regards,
Thank you for your kindness last Saturday. After my accident I was concerned about how I would make good on my promise to water the Stevens' plants while they were on vacation.
The doctor says that I'll be good as new in a couple of months. When possible, I certainly want to return the favor.
Thanks for being such a great friend.
How can I ever thank you for filling in for me at my daughter's club fundraiser? Only a true friend would give up a sunny Saturday afternoon to help the club of her friend's daughter pass out pizza kits to 350 faithful supporters!
Thanks to you, I was able to remain at home, and stay off of my sprained ankle as my doctor suggested. Jenny says that you were a big help with collecting the money and double-checking the orders.
Thanks for coming to our rescue when we needed you. You're a great friend!
With warmest regards,
For more thank you note examples, check out our thank you note wording or our personal thank you note pages.
If you're interested in notes for clients or coworkers, please see our business thank you notes page.
Return from Thank You Note Examples for a Favor to Thank You Note Examples Home
The doctor says that I'll be good as new in a couple of months. When possible, I certainly want to return the favor. Thanks for being such a great friend. Sincerely.