If it ended with “ and the love you have shown Amanda,” it would take on a different meaning. Is it correct to say, “Thank you for your kindness and love shown toward amanda.”? aZdzE when I express my gratitude to someone's help? 8, Views · In a thank you, is saying “with much love” correct grammar?.
Odpowiedzi: szerzenie Ewangelii, zakładanie misji charytatywnych, polepszać styl ycia ludzi, kościoły, drukarnia, szkoła i zwalczanie trądu, misjonarze, księ a/zakonnicy, świadkowie Ewangelii; troska o[...]
wzrastanie wspólnoty;[...] miłość i troska o ubogich, miłość do przyrody, prostota; cierpliwość, uprzejmość, słodycz; troska o potrzeby wspólnoty, pośród której działają bracia zakonni, działalność charytatywna; budowanie struktur, są posłani eby głosić dobre nowiny, pamięć o ubogich; parafia Sacred Heart (Najśw. Serca), szpital dla chorych na trąd w Ankaful, edukacja, Wysłannik katolicki; ycie rodzinne razem, uprzejmość, ubóstwo; prowadzą ycie proste i doradzają ludziom, pracują nawet na dalekich obszarach, eby ratować ycie ludziom, [...]
pomagają w takich[...]
projektach jak szkoły i kościoły; ćwiczenia duchowe, ycie rodzinne razem.
Thank you I really appreciate your help. I am eternally Your kindness made me feel welcome and comfortable. You helped . Thank you very much for putting your trust in me and agreeing to my extended holiday request.
Kindness Quotes and Notes: Don’t know how to say Thank You to someone for being kind? Take ideas from this post and write something magical on a greeting card – whether you’re thanking someone for lending money, helping you through tough times or even something as grand as making a generous donation to a charity. Let your words convey how grateful you are. You can even rant about the inspirational and motivational effect of their kindness on your life. Post your thoughts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram to spread the message. Good people in this world are far and few, so do all you can to appreciate someone’s random act of kindness – whether it’s happened in our own life or you’ve seen it happen to someone else. Humanity needs to know that there are people out there who believe in the magic of kindness and heartfelt gestures.
1) Kindness is a powerful reminder that behind all the negativity and malice, there lies goodness that has the power to change the world.
2) Looking at how obliged and indebted I am feeling towards you right now, I have realized that kindness is actually one of the greatest weapons any person can ever have. Thank you.
3) Do you know what poverty, inequality and discrimination have in common? Neither of them would exist if all people in the world were as kind as you. Thank you for being so kind.
4) Good people like you are a fleeting reminder that God does exist. Thanks for your kindness.
5) Today I have realized that people who are kind are actually the richest, because they are giving away kindness – something that can never be taken or stolen. Thanks for being kind.
6) Kindness is an investment. Good karma is the return.
7) Even though you didn’t know me that well, you were kind to me just like how a father is to his son. I will respect you forever and ever, just like how a son respects his father. Thank you for being so kind.
8) Some people have kindness in their minds, others have kindness in their hearts. Some people think about being kind, others talk about being kind. But very few people like you actually do kind deeds. Thank you, the impact of your kindness in my life is nothing short of godliness.
9) Kindness is like a viral YouTube video. Every person who sees it feels like sharing it with others. Thanks for sharing your kindness with me.
10) God answered my prayers by sending me an angel called YOU who blessed me with a miracle called KINDNESS. Thanks a lot.
11) How you’ve changed my life, I can’t put in words but my heart knows that I am forever indebted to you for seeing me through my darkest days. Thanks for your kindness.
12) Before investing in infrastructure and technology, governments of the world should invest in educating people about the importance of being kind – a lesson I have learnt firsthand from you. Thanks for being kind.
13) It will be easy to repay the exact amount of money I owe you. But I don’t know if I will ever be able to repay the amount of kindness you showed to me. Thanks for being so kind.
14) Scientists can keep arguing but I am certain that miracles do happen because I have experienced one – your kindness. Thank you.
15) An act of kindness is simple to explain in accounting terms. It is an asset for the giver, a lifelong debt for the receiver and a capital expenditure which will yield permanent revenues in the form of happiness. Thank you for being kind and changing the balance sheet of my life.
16) Be kind to others. Your random act of kindness might become someone’s best lifetime memory.
17) Sometimes, a single random act of kindness can become the spark that ignites a revolution.
18) The donation that you have made to our charity is Precious, but the kindness in your heart is Priceless. Thank you for being so kind and generous.
19) I am going to thank you for your kindness by spreading the word on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. I hope I get many retweets, repins and shares so that more people can follow your footsteps. Thank you for everything, my friend.
20) The value of money is only realized when you don’t have any, and the value of kindness is realized only when others generously step in to help in times of need. Thanks for being so kind.
21) If the whole world was strewn with kind people like you, reasons for violence and anarchy would be very few. If everyone tried hard to be responsible and kind, an eye for an eye wouldn’t make the world blind. Thank you for being the epitome of a good human being.
22) Ever wondered why random acts of kindness go viral on YouTube? It’s because everyone wishes to do them but few have the heart to.
23) A cold room with steel walls, is what my life would have been without your help. A beautiful meadow at spring time, is what my life has become because of your kindness and generosity. Thank you.
24) I may or may not be able to repay your gift of kindness. But I promise to share it with others so more people can give the magical gift of kindness to make the world a better place. Thank you.
25) Your act of kindness has had a very calculated effect on my life. It has added happiness, subtracted sadness, divided troubles and multiplied my faith. Thanks for being kind.
26) Money makes you rich. Kindness makes you great.
27) Be nice to people. Sometimes, a smile is all it takes to start a chain of kindness.
28) Today I have realized that a real man’s toughness is not seen in a bad attitude and big muscles. It is seen in whether he can show respect, gratitude and kindness. Your actions have taught me this important lesson of life, thanks.
29) I have been angry at you all my life but your kindness has made me realize that my lifelong anger has been futile and wasteful. Thank you for being so kind to me.
30) Everything you have done for me is priceless. Nothing can I ever do, will be enough to repay the happiness that has been infused in my life. But there is something that I want to do right now, which is to say Thank You.
31) Be kind to others without expecting anything in return. Karma is keeping a tab.
32) Kindness may be blind but it is the most eye-opening feeling one can get. Thanks for being kind.
33) If kindness like yours was a personality trait in every President, Prime Minister and leader of the world’s countries, we would have no war and the human race would prosper with happiness. Thanks.
34) People need to understand that whether it is one dollar or one hundred thousand dollars, the act of kindness by itself is priceless. Today, I have understood that. Thanks for being so kind.
35) For you, this may have been a small act of kindness. But for me, it has been a big life-changing helping hand. Thanks for being kind.
36) I have realized that bank account balances mean nothing without the presence of kind people like you in my life. From now I will try hard to be rich, but try harder to be kind. Thanks for being there for me.
37) You may brush away your small act of kindness as routine, but its big impact has given my life a better routine. Thank you.
38) When a person like you decides to show kindness to the less fortunate, he invites better fortune in the form of respect, goodwill and lifelong good karma. Thank you for being so kind.
39) Being at the receiving end of your kindness has made me feel so humble, that I wish someday I can be at the giving end of kindness to others. Thank you for being so kind.
40) If all the top hundred billionaires in the whole world had hearts even half as kind as yours, the earth would be a friendlier and greener place. Thanks for donating for this cause.
When we’re sending emails, it’s easy to be too direct. This can upset the reader or cause offence. Saying “thank you” is a great way to make your email more polite and personal. What’s the best way to do it, though? Find out with our top ten ways to say “thank you” in an English email.
The first five of our ways to show your thanks work best at the beginning of the email. Thanking your reader is a wonderful way of opening an email. It sets the right tone and makes the reader feel appreciated, which is very important if you want them to help you again in the future.
If someone writes to enquire about your company’s services, begin your email with this sentence. Show your appreciation for their interest in working with your company. This is also a useful way to introduce the main topic of your email when used with the prepositions “about” or “regarding”. For example, “Thank you for contacting us regarding our current products and prices.”
When a client or colleague replies to a previous email in a short amount of time, let them know and thank them. If the reply wasn’t quick, simply removing “prompt” will work, or, you can opt for, “Thank you for getting back to me.”
If you have asked someone for information, and they took the time to send it to you, use this sentence to demonstrate that you value what they’ve done. Again, you can use “about” or “regarding” to refer to the specific information provided. For example, “Thank you for the information about your current pricing.”
If someone has gone out of their way to help you, thank them! If you want to offer more specific recognition for what they have done, follow this sentence with, “I really appreciate your help in resolving the problem.”
Even if a client or manager writes to express some concerns they have regarding your work, you can still thank them. This shows that you value their input and will take their concerns seriously. Alternatively, you may wish to use, “Thank you for your feedback.”
While thank yous at the beginning of an email are typically written to thank the reader for past actions, thank yous at the end of an email tend to imply you are thanking the reader for a future action. By showing your appreciation in advance, you are more likely to get a positive reaction.
If you need the reader to cooperate by assisting you with something, then thank them in advance for their cooperation. You can add the expression “in advance” to this sentence and say “Thank you in advance for your cooperation.”
Similar to above, this sentence implies that you would appreciate the readers’ further assistance. This expression also shows that the request you have made is important and that the reader should pay special attention to it.
This sentence isn’t to congratulate the reader on understanding the words you have written. We use this sentence to say “Thank you” in advance if we have done something or requested something that may cause inconvenience to the reader.
If you are requesting a benefit or an opportunity, such as when you apply for a new job, end your email with this sentence.
This sentence, which is used at the end, is a bit different from those above. Use this if you have already thanked the reader at the beginning of the email, but due to their great efforts, you wish to thank them again for their past actions.
Now you know how to say “thank you” in an English email, the only question left is who you want to thank.
Want to try our EF English Live Business course? Visit our website to start learning English online today.
Article related: Boost your English listening skills with EF’s great tips!
Previous PostNext Post
Wil is a writer, teacher, learning technologist and keen language learner. He’s taught English in classrooms and online for nearly 10 years, trained teachers in using classroom and web technology, and written e-learning materials for several major websites. He speaks four languages and is currently looking for another one to start learning.
it is with my deepest gratitude for helping me in learning spanish.
Going through losing someone can be a difficult thing to do alone. Thanking a friend or relative that was there to help you is a great way to show the gratitude you feel for being there for you. Here is a look at some great thank you notes for sympathy messages that were shared with you during this difficult time.
“It has always been a privilege to have you for a friend. I don’t know how we would have coped with the loss of our wonderful son if we hadn’t had your huge support. Thanks never seems enough at times like this.”
“It was so thoughtful of you to think of me during my time of sadness. Your sympathy card and kind words of condolence are of great comfort to me as I grieve my Father’s death.”
“Just a quick note to show our appreciation for the beautiful flowers you’ve sent. We are grateful for your thoughtfulness while we are going through this difficult time.”
“Sorry it’s taken me a while to put pen to paper to thank you for the moving gift you sent me when little [name] was taken from us. It’s been so hard, and I’m only just beginning to come out of the shock I think. Your gift will help to remind me of the happy times, although short, that we spent with our son. I’m getting stronger each day, so don’t be a stranger, I’d love to get together for a cuppa soon.”
“Thank you for praying for us and for him/her. We appreciate your support and good feelings.”
“Thank you for remembering the good things you have learned from our dearest deceased and for sharing them with us.”
“Thank you for showing us that we are not alone in our grief.”
“Thank you for the lovely card. I really appreciate your kind thoughts. [name] always said you were the best work colleague anyone could have had. You helped her to cope during the early part of her illness and she really appreciated your visits to the home and hospital.”
“Thank you for the lovely flowers you sent us. They were really beautiful. It has been such a comfort to know that you were thinking of us while we were saying goodbye to our wonderful Mum. It’s been a really tough few weeks, but with the support of friends like yourselves we are getting through it. I hope that we will be able to catch up soon.”
“Thank you for your kind letter of condolence and for sharing in your memories of mum. Mum lived a long, happy life and I shall miss her dearly; your wonderful memories of her and kind words helped lift my spirits.”
“Thank you for your sympathy card and flowers. We are deeply touched by your words of condolence and are thankful that you are there for us at this difficult time.”
“Thank you for your sympathy during our time of loss. Your kind words are of great comfort to us as we try to come to terms with our daughter’s death.”
“Thank you for your thoughtfulness in helping me with the food and guests at the services. I am so grateful for your helping hand in my time of need. Thanks again.”
“Thank you for your thoughtfulness. Your generosity and support during this difficult time is greatly appreciated.”
“Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers you sent. They touched me deeply, as did your words of sympathy. I am so grateful to have you and your family close by as I grieve [name] untimely death.”
“Thank you so much for understanding the way we felt at the moment and for telling us the right words of condolences.”
“The family would like to take this opportunity to express our sincerest appreciation for the thoughtfulness presented to us and love we have been given during our time of bereavement.”
“The kind, generosity of good friends like you has been a great help to us during this very difficult time. Thank you so very much for your loving support.”
“There are simply no words to express my heartfelt thanks for the sympathy you have extended toward our family during this time of loss. We are deeply grateful to you.”
“We would like to give our thanks for the beautiful photos and flowers. We greatly appreciate your kindness, support, and generosity in this difficult time.”
Sometimes there is nothing better than a lighthearted reminder from kids on how to say thank you for the generous things that are offered to use from others.
I get very low at times having had no real help in the last 48yrs. Thank you so much for an amazing day at Woburn safari, we truly had an awesome day, the kids loved it. Thank you again for your time, effort, compassion and kindness. Very.